Welcome all!

Options
abby7664
abby7664 Posts: 3 Member
Welcome to the "Determined to lose weight! Group. Please interduce yourself and give a little information about yourself as well. We can do this together!

Replies

• abby7664
    abby7664 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm Abby, 47 years old, 5'3" tall and 164 pounds. I am so close to being obese that I have to do something NOW. I do not want to end up like my mother, over 200 pounds, diabetic, and still eating unhealthy. I am determined to eat healthier and exercise. I hope this group is a good support to help me accomplish my goals and yours as too! Together we can do this! :)
  • kydztoi
    kydztoi Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm Jan, 62 Yrs old, 5'4" (stretching it) and 215 pounds- I started out several years ago at 274, but have been gaining and losing the same 20 pounds for 5+ years.. I'm a mother of 1 son, grandmother of 4 and a great grandmother of 4.3- ( One due in May) I live in rural Eastern Montana ( the flat lands)
  • annobrien70mfp
    annobrien70mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im Ann 46 need to loose weight
  • Zendrick
    Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lori. I am getting back in shape and having a food make over. I'm 5'2 139 lbs.
    I go to gym 4x weight lifting and use elliptical 4 or 5x a week. Eating 1300 calories.