Fitbit Data Not Showing Up in MyFitnessPal (help)

Options
DX810
DX810 Posts: 26 Member
Hi,

I'm kinda new to using MyFitnessPal. I synced my Fitbit Surge to Fitness Pal but the data is not showing. It still tells me my goal is 1300 and I have a huge list of workout history in Fitbit. Does this mean it will only sync data from now on? It will not upload my history data?

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    mine hasn't worked for the last 4 days and nothing I do fixes it
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Have you checked in settings in MFP? Go to steps and make sure that you have enabled steps from fitbit. It will only update today onwards, not yesterday backwards if you see what I mean
  • SpinSpinSugar69
    SpinSpinSugar69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been working for a few days also.
  • texasf1ght
    texasf1ght Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks now. The weird thing is that my food entries in MFP are showing up in my FitBit app, so they're connecting in some way. I have deleted and reinstalled both apps as well as a complete iPhone update.

My settings have not changed and I still have step tracking enabled through the fit bit. On my main screen it shows my fit bit steps as 0 and it never changes from there. I have tried syncing while connected to wireless internet (in multiple locations and different servers) and also while not connected to the internet. Nothing changes no matter what I do.
  • DX810
    DX810 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This sucks... :/ I stopped using MFP. This is too annoying.