Non Scale Victories

Options
2»

Replies

• ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Amazing run today! Upped it to 4.2 miles and completed it in 51 minutes!
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    When I smile I have my dimples back. It has been years since they have been visible. Well they are back to stay. My neck and collar bone are becoming more defined. Never had that before. My size 14 jeans no longer fit. My size 12s do, again. My school scrub pants always fit abit tight around the crotch area, not anymore. YAY for non scale victories!!!! B)
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    I wore a pair of skinny jeans the other day. Expecting to look the worst in then, sorry and like a muffin. Not th at day. They fit rather nicely and made it look like I have a butt. Lol
  • Ourcats2
    Ourcats2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Had the most awesome weekend with the same group that has gotten together every Thanksgiving for the last 35 years. We come from several distances and meet somewhere in New England. We rented an old farm house in Tyringham Mass and had a blast. 10 adults and 3 little boys.
  • OverseasMom
    OverseasMom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I turn sideways I don't look like I'm three months pregnant! Ha! :smiley:
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I gave all my size 18 jeans to Goodwill. My 16 jeans are a little loose. Yay me and congratulations to everyone's victories.
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My clothes fitting loose and people are starting to notice that I'm losing weight.
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    I have to start wearing a belt with my size 13 jeans!!
  • kaylangrandorff
    Options
    My aunts saw me today and we're like "You look great! Cannot believe how much you have lost." They have not seen me in about 8 months. Made me feel great!!!!