Week 2 Weigh In ~~~ November 14th - 20th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
How did week 2 go? I did more carbs than normal, so I have to get on track. I swear one carb leads to many many more. Tell me how your week went.

Replies

• calliebaker395
    calliebaker395 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Down a bit more than 2 pounds. (Don't have a digital scale for accuracy) I'd say 194.7
  • Kassma
    Kassma Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Well, up 0.4 lb gotta work harder this week, my exercising fell off this week as I was so busy, but I have to make the time for myself and get it done.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This week was pretty good. My weight is up but I expected that due to changes in cardio and strength training. I can feel the water retention.

Leaving for Florida on Friday so I'm hoping not to knock myself too far off track with this vacation.
  • sarahmchugh07
    sarahmchugh07 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 #. I fell off the wagon though totally not motivated. I've been having back problems, took a break from working out and now I"m really struggling with motivation!!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week. I lost 1 full lb.
  • Laceyden
    Laceyden Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 pounds. Biggest challenge this week was sticking to healthy food over the long weekend. We had a mother/daughter weekend and traveled to a beautiful coastal town. I said no to the chocolate shop when everyone was enjoying their choice of deliciousness...yay me! All those sacrifices though, I wish I would have seen at least a 2 pound loss. I knew this week would be much smaller than week one though.
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    SW: 71.5 kg (157.3lbs)
    W1: 70 kg (154lbs)
    W2: 69.9 kg (153.7lbs)
    W3:
    W4:(Halfway there! **mini goal of 68kg**)
    W5:
    W6:
    W7:
    W8: (Finish!)
    CGW: 64.5kg (141.9lbs)

Down only 100g, but it's a loss and I'll take it. It's the first time I've seen below 70kg since I was pregnant, and I'm going with it.

Just started the #noexcuse 8 week program by Kim Beach. Here's to hoping that helps me shed some pounds!!!

Cheers,

Bahbedwire
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 #. I fell off the wagon though totally not motivated. I've been having back problems, took a break from working out and now I"m really struggling with motivation!!

I hurt my back 18 months ago and it ended up being a huge issue since I hurt all the time so walking snd exercise fell by the wayside. Here is my advice, yoga. Its under rated but so good for back issues plus it will help you tone. Also watch your calories because without exercise every calorie counts. Drink lots of water, watch your carbs, increase protein and check YouTube for some yoga videos. You can do this.
  • kwarnerphoto
    kwarnerphoto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 318
    Current weight: 308.4
    Keep in mind that's mostly water weight but I'll take it!
  • cocoastral
    cocoastral Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    down 1 lb, progress is progress all the same !
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs from last week (W1 - 234.4; W2 - 232)

I expected to lose more, but it's that TOTM, and I haven't been able to sleep well the last 2 nights (was up all night then napped sporadically). Going to work hard on getting my water every day this coming week and get back on a better sleep schedule. I think I'm getting sick on top of things, so will weather that when it happens.

Keto is going well, just with the sleepless nights, I don't eat much during the day. I don't snack all night either, but haven't felt hungry. Yeah, sounds more and more like I'm getting sick.

Anyway, good job this week everyone. If the results weren't what you wanted, get dedicated again this week. You can do it!
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im up 1lb this week and my exercise has kinda stalled
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Down .4 pounds this week, back to where I was a couple of weeks ago.
    Next week I WILL have my lowest weight (of this attempt to RElose) yet!! Focus and discipline.
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone. I have not been able to weigh in because I am still nonweight baring on my right foot. I am maintaining a healthy eating lifestyle with the support of my boyfriend and my family.
  • dubstahr
    dubstahr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,
    I am down .4 lbs this week. That's 2.2 lbs, overall for this Challenge. I'm happy to be moving in the right direction. I struggled all week to get, and stay, in control. I'm winning the war on snacking in the evening - which is a big big win. I'm also getting back into the groove of exercising everyday. Weekends remain a huge challenge for me as is my effort to drink enough water.

But it's a new week with no mistakes in it!! Have a great week, everyone!! <3

Here are my stats:
    OSW: 238 lbs
    UGW: 140ish lbs
    SW for this Challenge: 202.4 lbs
    GW for this Challenge: 187.4 lbs
    CW: 2002.2 lbs
    Weight Loss to date: 2.2 lbs
  • btrsun10
    btrsun10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting up this challenge. It is definitely helping me stay focused on my goals and eating habits. This week I am down 3.5 and last week was the same. I am very happy.
    Next week is TOM so expect to stay same or even see a rise but I can live with that (just)!