100% Regain

Options
2»

Replies

• thinnerrugger
    thinnerrugger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am almost 2 years out from my lowest and I'm up 10 and starting to panic. I've started logging food again. It has me realizing the days I think I've done well aren't the best days after all. I continue to swim 3-4 times a week, enabling me to continue exercise especially when something hurts and that must be helping.
    I just know if I went back to the Dr. the first thing they'd say is start logging food again. So, yes, although the restriction is still there with the right foods, I'm back on MFP.
  • akindofmagick
    akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm down FOUR POUNDS since I started logging at MFP again, three weeks ago. I'd been stalled for MONTHS. YAY!!
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    To me it sounds like you need to return to your clinic for support...and don't wait to do it. If your clinic cannot support you with these issues you need to find a better clinic. I would say as soon as you get 20 pounds past your goal weight established before surgery take it as a signal that you need professional help. This would include an appointment with your bariatric surgeon, your dietician and your team's psychologist. They want you to succeed. Thanks for posting about this subject. But remember, the results of this process are UP TO YOU. Sorry if that sounds harsh.