Looking for lesbian/bi/pan women to be friends with!

Options
2»

Replies

• MommyRuns12
    MommyRuns12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! On again, off again with MyFitnessPal. I'm determined to stay on. I'm looking for support and friends, I'm a lesbian. Feel free to add me!
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I just started back (again!) on mfp and have a goal of losing 100 lbs. I turn 43 later this month,am lesbian and live in Texas. I just started a new job working from home and am hoping losing my hellacious commute will free up time for walks and workouts. Feel free to add me. I am open to any and all.
  • Path2keto
    Path2keto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi les from Las Vegas! On again to mfp add me I'm also looking for support and accountability
  • novamagma
    novamagma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm pan, been on mfp for a couple years now! I've never really got into the community aspect of mfp, but I'd really like to. Anyone who sees this is absolutely free to add me! :blush:
  • askgenie
    askgenie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lesbian, on again with my Garmin VivoFit. feel free to add me here and on Garmin Connect @askgenie :)
  • quinngetsshredded
    quinngetsshredded Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bi gal here. :)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi there ladies! First joined MFP in 2011. Was successful at losing 50+ lbs. Maintained through last year. Then my body realized I had turned 40 or something lol. Logged in currently 135+ days and counting. Weight loss is slowww but I'm not giving up. Feel free to add me. Oh and yes, my partner is a woman! ;)
  • OfBloodandRank
    OfBloodandRank Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone <3 Bi, 27 and new to MFP. Feel free to add me, it would be nice to know other people also trying to get fit :p
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian who has a lot to lose, so anyone feel free to add me!! I'll be here awhile. I'd love to meet people in the same boat.
  • gwenster89
    gwenster89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a queer woman and always down for new friends!
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian and love new friends :)