Sign-in, December 1

Options
2»

Replies

• Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? YEP! Made it to the 5 o'clock class. Started on my push up challenge today. I am working towards doing 10 regular push ups. Today I managed to do 13 straight on my knees with good form. I have never really been able to do them even at my fittest so it may take a while, but I gotta start somewhere!
    Calories? Yes with 200 to spare
    Tracked? Yes every bite. Including the turkey I stole off my toddlers plate. I know Rick! I have a problem :D
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Congrats to all who made it to the winner's circle this month! I was 1/3 most days in November (I do exercise, but cannot string together more than a few days of 100% tracking and staying in goal, but I'm determined to keep trying until I make it into the Winner's Circle!) Good luck to everyone this month!

12/1
    Exercise? Yes, tennis
    Calorie budget? Yes, maintenance today
    Track everything? Yes!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My Calorie goal - Maintenance seems to be about 1720, so I've set my calorie goal at 1670 to allow some leeway with logging/ measuring errors.

December 1st:
    Exercised?: Yes - Instead of taking the laundry to the couch and folding clothes while watching TV (am on a total Christmas movie kick right now- it has stayed on the Hallmark channel all week. lol) I took one article of clothing out at a time and walked to the rooms to put them away. 2 loads = 20 minutes
    Calories?: Yes - 1117 (not usual for me, but I go through fluctuations of being over a couple days, then being under. I just eat when I'm hungry- and it's worked for me, but hoping this challenge will help even things out.)
    Tracked?: Yes
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes...20 minute yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, slightly under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaaaack!!! Guys, I did a complete crash and burn in November, the first time it has happened since probably July. But, it was only a stumble. The good news is that while I didn't lose any weight, I didn't gain any either. But, this is a new month and I'm here to kick some weight to the curb. Yes X3! I kept track of everything, stayed under cals, worked out for an hour, AND my own goal, got in my daily water! Today was a great start to December!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 15 min morning walk + 90 minute ballet class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pass Day # 1 for me!! I didn't exercise as I felt I needed a break, but I was under my calories. This month will be tricky, but I will be back on track tomorrow.

Congrats to all in the winner's circle! You are an inspiration!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    YES! :mrgreen: 45 minutes Cardio Boxing Class

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    YES! :mrgreen: Actually quite a bit under once you add in the exercise!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES! :mrgreen:
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Pass #1. Ill and sorry for myself. Well done everyone who's off to a great start.
  • sheenbrennan72
    sheenbrennan72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Not a good Dec 1. I had a very emotional day. I will have to take Pass #1. I hope this will be the only pass for quite a while.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    First day and I am sick, sick. No exercise for me and my first pass.