Replies

• StinaBree
    StinaBree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new two! Day 1. Hope it's active. If not, we can be friends... haha
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. I wish I were able to receive notifications when there is a new post, but I'm not an administrator. :smile: -)
  • LisaTRM
    LisaTRM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also new. I will be picking up my prescription this afternoon. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. Some of the posts I have read on here have been inspirational. I love to see the success!
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Down to 145!! That was my goal. I'll likely lose a few more pounds before I go into maintenance.
  • qrw1968
    qrw1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been on Saxenda now for 5 days and I like it. The first couple of days I experienced a little naseau but it passed within an hour. I don't think I have a full feeling more than no interest in food. I find myself eating because I know I need to eat something so I have been using it in conjunction with mfp so I can stay aware of what I am eating. I have not experienced fatigue or constipation but had some dry mouth so I have been trying to also drink more water. I feel better :) but want to see progress on the scale when I weigh in at the end of my first full week this Thursday. Best of luck to everyone in their journey.