DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Praying for your son, Mike!

Do something inspiring today!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. The scale was mean yesterday and gave me an unexpected 3lb gain. But that will only build some reverse momentum for next weeks encounter. Mike, keeping DS and family in prayer.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.
    Praying for DS and family, Mike.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Lots of Ts and Ps from me also for your DS Mike.
    Up early today and off to WW meeting later.
    May snow tonight at lower elevations a bit in PDX. We'll see.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks to all of you. Waiting for MRI to get preauthorized. Probably will get done tomorrow or next day. The hard part I think is that he's been through all this once before-- when he was a teen and early 20's and first encountered this disease. (An autoimmune thing, they think.) The first time there's the unknown, yet there's also hope, because it's all so unknown and you can try to think positive. Now, for me, there's a bit of dread, because we know the details of the symptoms already.

He liked the Patriots winter cap I bought him. Nice and warm.

Finally started painting my place yesterday... took everything out of the bathroom, washed and patched the walls, and painted the ceiling. Painting the walls today, then one room is done! I actually found a paint color to coordinate with my avocado wall tiles. Remember the late 60's early 70's, when avocado tile, wood panelling, clothing, was all the big thing? Egad.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    And my toilet, sink and tub are yellow...
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great Sunday men.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good evening! I forgot to check in today and yesterday.

Mike, keeping your son in prayer, and for you to have the strength and courage to help your son through this.

Worked on the greenhouse yesterday. All of the plexiglass is back in, and now just some trim work to finish. Another Saturday ought to finish it. Spending this coming Saturday on a quick trip to Tulsa (about 200 miles) to see a concert, and immediately back the next day for MADD event.