Sign-in, December 4

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    unrza6awqb7w.jpg
    This is the hardest month of the year to 'eat right". Here's to your success today!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Tah Dah I finally got on the bugger wouldn't let me come here all morning. So I went and got flowers to take to my daughter's boyfriend's parents house for lunch. I'm one of those people that believe you should show up with something. His parents are from Hungary so wine was out as I have no clue about it and they really like it I would never be able to pick something. Same goes for chocolate as they have expressed how European chocolates are to die for, so Flowers it is. I'm hoping this lunch goes well for my daughter sake.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mr Wizard is giving me 727 exercise calories. Debating on whether or not to eat them or how to eat them. Found my climbing road to be snow packed at 1.4 miles or so. Probably won't check it again it until end of March. So it is around the block for me. 32 degrees I think. Not too bad if the sun is shining. Climbing and descending in comfortable intervals. Not like going down the big hill for thirty minutes and getting the bone chill.
    I was tempted to go to that gym. They will let me in for ten bucks I think. They got a machine there called ABS Coaster or ABS roller or something like that. You kneel on these rollers that are on like a curved with a vertical radius track. It has handle grips that attach you to the frame. So you pull with your hands and your stomach and your knees slide that roller thing up the track. It is good exercise. I wonder about someone trying it with a bad back though. I kind of got arthritis but I kind of think that machine might be good for it.
    I might try that again tomorrow though.
    I wonder if those fitness employees would think me weird if I paid them for a day pass with quarters. I better not do it though. Watch, they'd make it into a coin op.
    I am thinking about kicking Cliff Bars out of my diet. 5 gram of fat 22 grams sugar. 250 calories. 9 grams protein. I think I might do some label reading at the energy bar shelf. Maybe ask someone at the gym.
    Cheers
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My Calorie goal - less than 1300
    Exercise minimum - 20 mins

Date: 4th December 2016
    Exercised?: Yes - housework & press ups.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I entered too early! Today will have to be a pass day... Christmas Chocs got the better of me so went way over calories! :#
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 138 minutes right now. I may have to do more, I'm trying to hit 1,000 minutes for another challenge I'm in.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Lunch went well and I got through the food but I'm feeling ill. Food is never going to be my friend. I am not a foodie. Yes x 3 and I'm done for the day.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Rick, that's a great picture! I've never seen anyone look so happy at O'hare! Lol.

Exercise-yes, just walking on my active rest day
    Tracking-yes, so glad to be back on track with tracking!
    Goal met-yes
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. I rode the exercise bike again for 20 minutes.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    DECEMBER 4
    Yes x 3 - Housework, cooking and Lessons & Carols. Doesn't sound like much but it was busy day and I'm exhausted.

@2020pinktogo - I'm glad your lunch went well! Flowers are always a welcome gift. Just perfect. Hope you'll feel better tomorrow after a good rest and de-stressing.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • MissEESmith
    MissEESmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes- Sworkit & Divvy
    Yes
    Yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Yes. :mrgreen: 20 mins moving boxes 5 mins shoveling snow

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes...and walked 3 miles :)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? about 300 under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes