Week 5 Weigh In ~~~ December 5th - 11th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Wow, week 5! Can you believe it? We have 4 weeks left! How did that happen??? make each day count and remember this is the hardest time of year to try and drop the weight so I just want you to be proud of yourself that you even committed to this. Go make this week a great one!

Replies

• sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    SW: 175
    W1: 175
    W2: 171
    W3: 169
    W4: 167
    W5: 164

Total down for challenge: 11 lbs.
    Goal weight: 160
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    CSW: 175.4
    W1: 175
    W2: 171.8
    W3: 170.8
    W4: 168.6
    W5: 167.6

Loss this week: - 1 lb
    Total loss: 7.8 lbs
    Challenge goal: 165
    2.6 lbs to go until goal!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Soooooooo, I had my whoosh. I think. I'm back to exactly what I weighed on week 3. ^_^ However, it's about to be shark week so there's that AND I added more strenuous exercise last week. All in all, I'm happy.

SW: 237.6
    W1: 234.4
    W2: 232
    W3: 227.6 (added exercise)
    W4: 230.4 (added DDP Yoga 6x a week)
    W5: 227.6 whoosh?

I'm down 2.8 from last week, -10 again for the challenge. I was hoping for a little extra gone in my whoosh but maybe it's not a full whoosh. Who knows!

I took the advice from last week to heart and haven't been letting the weigh-ins bother me. I added DDP Yoga on last Weigh-in Day and have done it every day but yesterday - my new Rest Day. I figured it would be smart to rest the day before weigh-in to give my muscles a chance to recover.

All in all, yes - happy - mostly because I can already tell a difference in my strength from last week from the yoga. My mini-goal is to just complete the challenge with at least 5 more lbs gone by New Years. It think I can do it, especially since my husband and I are planning a Keto holiday meal AND he's going to be doing keto and exercise with me once he's back from HVAC training (Dec 16th). YAY for family fitness.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    kethra wrote: »
    Soooooooo, I had my whoosh. I think. I'm back to exactly what I weighed on week 3. ^_^ However, it's about to be shark week so there's that AND I added more strenuous exercise last week. All in all, I'm happy.

SW: 237.6
    W1: 234.4
    W2: 232
    W3: 227.6 (added exercise)
    W4: 230.4 (added DDP Yoga 6x a week)
    W5: 227.6 whoosh?

I'm down 2.8 from last week, -10 again for the challenge. I was hoping for a little extra gone in my whoosh but maybe it's not a full whoosh. Who knows!

I took the advice from last week to heart and haven't been letting the weigh-ins bother me. I added DDP Yoga on last Weigh-in Day and have done it every day but yesterday - my new Rest Day. I figured it would be smart to rest the day before weigh-in to give my muscles a chance to recover.

All in all, yes - happy - mostly because I can already tell a difference in my strength from last week from the yoga. My mini-goal is to just complete the challenge with at least 5 more lbs gone by New Years. It think I can do it, especially since my husband and I are planning a Keto holiday meal AND he's going to be doing keto and exercise with me once he's back from HVAC training (Dec 16th). YAY for family fitness.

Yay! Also I'm interested in this yoga. Do you go to a class or is it at home?
  • kethra
    Options
    @ashcky I do them at home. We have the DVDs, but I've been using the DDPYogaNow app on my tablet for ease of doing the workout in my bedroom so I can lock the dogs out ^_^ It's free for the first 30 days and I'm taking advantage of that until I subscribe :D
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    CSW: 71.5 kg (157.3lbs)
    W1: 70 kg (154lbs)
    W2: 69.9 kg (153.7lbs)
    W3: 68.1 kg (149.82 lbs)
    W4:(**mini goal of 68kg**) 67.1kg (147.62 lbs)
    W5: 66.8kg (146.96 lbs)
    W6:
    W7:
    W8: (Finish!)
    CGW: 64.5kg (141.9lbs)

Only lost 300g, but it's still a loss! Wasn't very good over the weekend and indulged in cakes, rumballs, wine, Turkish, chocolate, dips, slices... I I need a little more self control.
  • Laceyden
    Laceyden Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Week 5: down 1.4 pounds
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Challenge starting weight 157
    Last week 154.4
    This week 151.8
    Challenge goal weight 149 (2.8 pounds to go!)

ETA, last week was TOM. Glad that's over.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I lost 1.2 lbs this week, brining my total for this challenge to 5.2 lbs. I won't lie - I'd be happier if it was happening faster, and more consistently, but I'm reminding myself that at least it's happening. This will be a tough week for me - we're going to Toronto for 6 days. That's 6 days of staying in a hotel and eating restaurant food plus we're going to be super busy, virtually the whole time. I'm going to try my hardest to ensure I drink water, walk everyday and order from the healthy parts of the menu. Here are my stats:

OSW: 238 lbs
    UGW: 140ish lbs
    SW for this Challenge: 202.4 lbs
    CW: 197.2 lbs
    GW for this Challenge: 187.4 lbs
    Weight Lost for this Challenge: 5.2 lbs
    Weight remaining to lose for this Challenge: 9.8 lbs

Have a wonderful week everyone and best of luck! <3

• DarleneOnTrack
    DarleneOnTrack Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    MFPSW: 230
    UGW: 150

CSW: 211.8
    CTW: 197

W1: 216
    W2: 209.8
    W3: 210
    W4: 206.4
    W5: 204.4

I had a rocky start at the beginning of this challenge. Now I have found a happy balance for my food and exercise. I am so excited. Although there is only 4 weeks left, I feel like reaching my goal of 197 is realistic. 7.4 Lbs can be done in a month. I just have to make sure that I stick with it. Thank you to everyone who is going at it daily and posting their results. It really motivates me to see everyone else's results!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I have been very bad about getting on here and I did not weigh for 2 weeks, Thanksgiving and had strep. But I weighed today and lost 4.5 pounds. It's exactly what I needed to give me that boost of confidence to continue on! That and a friend I hadn't seen in a month or so said I'd lost weight! :) Made my day!! :smiley:
  • Ourcats2
    Ourcats2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SW 220
    GW 195
    W1: 219.4
    W2: 218
    W3: 217.2
    W4: 216.4
    W5: 215:8
  • kethra
    Options
    Everyone's doing so great! :D
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    SW: 178 lb
    WK 1: 177 lb
    WK 2: 175 lb
    WK 3: 172 lb
    WK 4: 171 lb
    WK 5: 172 lb
    CGW: 163 LB
    I gained a little back but my eating choices were not the best that they could have been. I am still happy with my progress.