Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Continued thoughts and prayers for DS, Mike.

Steve, 200 miles to Tulsa and back in one night? For a concert? Trippy.

Safe travels!

Be OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning - guys!

Have a super day....

<<blows nose and sneezes....
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Mornin. Up eariy.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

The artist that we are going to see is Joe Bonamassa. He plays a rock/blues style guitar. He used to open for BB King. My wife loves his work. I bought her these tickets several months ago. Tulsa was the closest concert site to Kansas City. Just days after I bought the tickets, he released his 2017 schedule, and sure enough, he is going to be in Kansas City in February. Sigh... Still, it will be a very nice road trip, although short. I still don't have vacation, as I have not been in my new job for a year. I asked my boss if I could have the day off without pay. He said to enjoy my day, and don't charge myself for the time off. I love my new job!!

Have a great week!
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good morning Men...something has to change. been off of the wagon too much and having a hard time staying on program. the result is basically up about 6 lbs.....time to get back in the saddle.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

DS, DDIL and the grandkids were over for supper last night. First time in four months. Man, that was fun.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Mike, praying for DS as well as support for you. You have avocado and yellow now what about coppertone and harvest gold; also popular here were pink tile with blue toilet, sink and tub and have seen a few with pink and purple from late 60's. Looking back I wonder what were we thinking.
    I have decorations out, just not up, were it not for GK's probably would not put half them up.
    Steve, hope you have a safe trip and enjoy concert; greenhouse will be waiting.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Good Morning. Steve, if you are going to do it right you need to rent a van and do a road trip. I enjoyed a wonderful and quiet birthday with my wife and sons at a local alehouse. It was great to have a really good glass of ale, a wonderful double IPA called Hella Hoppy. It played nice with the meds. I didn't track the alehouse lunch though but am back on it again today. Working on my new back routine as I sort through the stuff from my office so we can get Christmas decorations going later this week after DS gets them down from the garage.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Steve - have a wonderful trek with Connie and enjoy the show! So glad you have a great boss!

Bill - glad retirement is working out for you! Love me a good IPA!
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another great day men, be well.