Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Roll Call - up and attem, men!

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    <<.....waving good morning on way out door for physical. Have an inspired day, men!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' men.

Good luck on physical, Skip. When the doc does the finger wave, try not to wave back.

Joe Bonamassa is a favorite of some friends of mine down in VA. Doing something like this for your DW is a real good thing, Steve. Have a great time.

How did those studded tires work out, Bob?

Be OP ;-)

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Plodding along in he shop. Seems like I am working slower than I use to. I had three more projects planned for Christmas and don't know that I'll get to any of them. The tool chest for DGS's first Christmas is looking good, though. This one should be a real heirloom, I think. There is a tool chest in my mom's garage that has been in the family for 140 years. Hope mine lasts as long.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Dave, I've always had an admiration for someone that can do quality woodworking. Kudos for you! I see that you are up at 4:30 on left coast time. I hope that you are getting a little more sleep?

Busy day at the office. Trying to get financials done by 5th business day.

Get to see the chiropractor at lunch time. I always feel a ton better after seeing her.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I had a rough day yesterday with the side effects of one of my meds (drowsiness) and slogged through the day. But doing better today so I my list of todos is rather long. But there is coffee and it is Taco Tuesday so life is good.

Dave, I hope you post some pictures of the end result.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yup. good luck Skip with Dr! Hang in there Bill with the meds. Also shenry hope the chiro works for ya.

Lee: the carbide studded bike snow tires work extremely well. Maybe better than car tires for traction or maybe because I don't generate 250 horsepower :D

When the snow gets too deep or rutted they aren't great. I can go in a straight line in snow up to maybe 3" but can't "corner". Really need a fat tire bike for that. Frozen ruts aren't fun in any vehicle. They are super super super good on ice and well work on ice you can't walk on.

They don't plow any roads where I live in the neighborhoods or any streets except the big highways.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    I'm back from Bible study. This week someone brought raspberry cordial cheesecake. These people are killers!

Was up half the night again with afib. I need to get in a good hike or long walk every day, and be more careful of what I eat, and make it a priority, which might prevent some of these episodes. Feel much better today but may need a nap. DGD has Christmas Pageant tonight. Will bring anti-snore nasal strips.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great day all.