Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Raspberry cordial cheesecake...dang. That IS killer.

Happy Hump Day.

Be OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Happy humping.....

<<<<Waves buh bye.......
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy HUMPING,
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Up at 4:30 again, after a night of tossing and turning. Sigh.

Wintery around Puget Sound, today. 24 degrees on the backyard weather station, and the forecast is for snow tomorrow. Haven't had to shovel the drive in three or four years.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men. Up and at em'
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Light frost this morning. 3 days of cold rain start today, a gift from my brothers in the PNW. I found out yesterday I am in between insurance coverage while transitioning to retiree medical. My company seemed surprised this could be a problem when I asked how one might get a prescription refilled in the meantime. Stretching out the meds by taking every other day.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Bill, that just sucks with the meds. I've been working on our company's health insurance for next year. I'll bet that it has to do with the Affordable Care Act (aka Obama Care.)

Have a great day!
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Yeah snow,sleet, and freezing rain likely in PDX tonight. Off to gym by bike today.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great day enjoy it men.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Late checkin today. Got my car's O2 sensor replaced today, and installed a bathroom cupboard. Also hung up my new fire extinguisher. Decided to buy one for my Christmas tree candles, but obviously should have had one anyway.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    shenry111 wrote: »

I'll bet that it has to do with the Affordable Care Act (aka Obama Care.)

No it just turns out to be that the coverage for retirees is a different plan and they don't submit new enrollments till after month end. A bureaucracy thing with some less than stellar communication and some misinformation. I had been told it was the same coverage, I just have to pay more. They didn't see why this could black out period would be a problem. Aetna tipped me off. All I can do is alert those who I know are getting ready to retire so they plan accordingly.