DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
Morning Roll Call...

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend.

Back surgery got moved up a full week - report in at 6a on Tuesday morning now....Good thing is Santa won't have to bring me presents to Hospital - bad thing - I'm missing TWO hellacious Christmas parties next weekend! Ugh....

Dave - hope you are able to get relief and sleep sooN!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Morning gents. Sunny but cold here, but looks like we will dodge the snow this weekend. Temps later in week will drop to 2°. Brrrr. Maybe we'll see ice fishing this year.

DS had MRI of liver yesterday, results Tuesday.

Doc, good luck with the surgery.

Dave, there is an interactive online insomnia program with videos, worksheets etc. at

http://www.cbtforinsomnia.com

It's not too expensive and was created by a pioneer in CBT-i. I used an older version of it 10 years ago and it helped. Probably has been improved since.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. A bit cold and wet, but just one more day of it. WI at the monthly lifetimer meeting later on today. I will be happy to hold the fort between Thanksgiving, a few retirement meals and my Bday. Yesterday I begun to add essential oils to me regimen to help with some of the discomfort now that I have run out of the Meloxicam and would prefer to not have to be on it much longer. Next weeks appt with the Pain Dr will include a discussion on that as part of the package. But for now I am working on a gingerbread house. Messy stuff

Doc, what are they doing to your back on Tuesday?
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great Saturday men.