How did we do ladies?

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SW:266
    LW: 195
    CW: 189

6lb loss.....now in fairness I didn't lose anything last week, barely ate for 3 days because of tonsillitis and spent 2 days missing meals at hospital because my youngest got hurt. (Fingers trapped in door playing hide and seek with his big brother....lots of blood lots of worry and an operation to clean up the wound and he's lost half of the tip of his finger). Don't think I want to repeat this week but it's a nice bonus loss just before Christmas
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    SW: 257.8 (Started MFP]
    LW: 201
    CW: 200
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    How's the new job @typeitdaily ?
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    How's the new job @typeitdaily ?

I really like it but there is a ton of information! Only in my 2nd week.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Glad you like it. The information will soon seem natural
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    200lb typeitdaily.... nearly at ONEderland!!! Maybe you'll reach it by Christmas? How lovely if you do!
    6lb loss... not surprised with tha week... even if it's just water weight, you'll be feeling lighter and your tummy will be flatter so it's all positive fwitsend!!

I am still unpacking all my items so no scales yet. Bit disappointed this week as eating hasn't been great. I haven't overeaten, but I have grabbed quick things.. microwave curries, takeaways and pork pies etc. Maybe the added activity will burn it off? Who knows!
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    The move nearly done? Hope it's everything you dream of
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    3 checked in total loss 7lb
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    The move nearly done? Hope it's everything you dream of

Well we are still unpacking the boxes and I have to decorate for Xmas in the meantime, which is what I'm going to do for today. Take some time out and be festive.. but we are getting there... should be all settled by the end of the week (hopefully!) :)
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Great, super exciting times. Hope the Festive decorations make it feel like home
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    SW:266
    LW: 189
    CW: 188

After last week's huge loss I'm delighted to have lost one lb this week. Does that mean none of last week's was water weight???
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    Some of it must have been, but if you have lost another lb this week, then it sounds like it's permanent whatever it is. Woohoo, go you! How lovely just before Christmas!! :)