Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    So got a text from Doc Skip last night when he fully recovered from his procedure and in his hospital room. He was joking about getting a sponge bath, but in pain. Hope his pain is under control now.

Be OP ;-)
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    HAPPY HUMPING,
    Mike, hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Skip, hope pain is less today,
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Thanks for the update Lee.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Glad that Doc Skip/Bill is doing well in recovery.

Cold here in Kansas. Busy day on tap. Training yesterday afternoon was good, but fall behind when not in the office. It is all good. I still love my new job. I'll just have to delegate more to the ladies in the office! :smiley:

Have a great day!

Steve
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Ah yes Skip the ole "sponge bath" and hoping for a warm sponge for ya! Getiing colder here and may not be much above freezing for a hi for a few days (cold for us). Maybe a skiff to an inch or two of snow late this afternoon and evening. Will get out early.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Glad things went ok for Doc Skip.

Going to try to get out for a walk today. I have been very lax on exercise the last couple months. The weight has krept back into my "yellow" zone at the same time. I put on a favorite pair of trowsers to go out lasdt night and they were uncomfortably tight around the waist. Definitely time to take corrective action.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another great day men, be well.