Roll Call~Saturday 12/17/16

Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Off to stock pheasant in a snow storm. Not ideal.

Doc Skippy is home from back surgery.

Be OP ;-)

Replies

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Good news about Doc being home! It sounds like it went well.

Saw my Dr yesterday, got new prescriptions so I am feeling good again. We are getting approval on the procedure to cauterize the irritated nerves in 3 facet joints of my spine. If successful it will give me 6-18mos relief, otherwise we would have to consider spine fusion. But it does provide additional motivation to get the weight off before then and to master the back management skills from the class I am taking.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Doc Skip seen in nis basement lair.
    Hope your nerve cautery helps, Bill. Glad the meds give some relief.

Stalking great blue heron in snowy wetland here speaking of birds.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Glad the medical stuff is trending up.

Church choir has dress rehearsal for Christmas cantata today. Then getting a ride to Seattle for a family party tonight (DDIL's large family is kind enough to include us). I'll eat before we go and take it easy on the treats.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Snowy day here. Cold but supposed to turn to rain tomorrow after dumping 6". Will be a sloppy mess I imagine.

Birthday party last night for youngest son Nick at DD Kate's house. Gave him this. Supposed to be northern lights. A lot of the partiers went to the new Star Wars movie afterwards.

rdyhpa4jhqkk.jpg
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Hi, Men

Home and resting comfortably..... Hope all are well and staying warm amid the arctic blast....
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Mike, I did two tours assigned to Fort Wainwright, in Fairbanks, Alaska. That is a pretty good representation of the Aurora. The northern lights can be really spectacular when you are training under blackout conditions, way out in the bush.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Very Nice Mike indeed!
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good to see everything went well Doc. Have a great day all.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Evening!

Ice all last night, snow all day today. I'm glad we don't have anywhere to go today. Connie is to play the organ at church tomorrow. Perhaps the roads will be driveable.

Mike, that is an awesome picture. You done did good!

Doc Skip, glad that you are home and on the mend!