Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
Morning Men! Up and attem!

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Had my local barista hand deliver and visit me yesterday with a carafe size to go container of my favorite brew. Very thoughtful and very humbling! There is a need to be humbled in this situation - reliant on others for nearly everything. Good friends and acquaintances are hard to find. When you do - nurture them and hope they last forever!

No Redskins today. Will instead devote time to watching Steelers game.

Have an inspired day! ~Skip

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Bill, glad to hear the pharmacist/barista is bringing you required meds to help you feel better. Yes, you are right about friends. I'm glad to call you friend, and I'm glad that you are on the mend!

3rd coldest temp in the last 100 years this morning at -9. Wind chills below -20. Yikes! Thinking about making Connie drive herself to church for her organ playing debut this morning. We ended up with about 3 inches of snow on top of ice. Church is about 8 miles away. I think that I can get here there. No major highways. Hardest part is getting her out the narrow, hilly streets in our neighborhood. The highway is probably OK.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Wishing for a speedy, uneventful recovery, Bill.

Had a wonderful time at Christmas party in Seattle last night. It was made all the more enjoyable because I didn't drive. Did I say I hate city driving?

Choir singing cantata at church this morning. I hope our soloists do well.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Bill, what a wonderful blessing and it is certainly humbling to see love and honor so beautifully expressed. God is good! Praying for a speedy recovery.

It is good to be back on all the meds again since I am feeling so much better. I made it to my church last night for the first time in 3 months. I was able to hang in there for 1 1/2 hours. Today we are finally decorating the tree and putting up the lights today. But I have also received a free spousal consultation regarding my hair and suddenly feel the need for a haircut. She is tolerating the beard I have let go for 4 months and will continue to do so. But she told me a while ago when I mentioned a potential ponytail that she "didn't marry any hippie". She kinda did but that is beside the point, apparently.

I am still fighting the consistent tracking battle but haven't given up. Neither should you.

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    LOL. Maybe you should go punk and shave a skull into your haircut.

Doc, enjoy that coffee.And get well quick.

Going to DGS's youth symphony Christmas concert. In a real concert hall.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great Sunday men, be well.