Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Watching crows attack the suet cake DW hung by the bird feeder. Persistent *kitten*. DW is not going to be happy her suet cake disappeared so quickly.

15 degrees here. Midwesterners are really getting crunched with cold.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Up to 5 degrees here on the central coast of KC. We are expecting it to warm up some this week.

Survived stupid drivers coming in to work this morning. When it is 5 degrees out, salt does not work. Why do people insist on going 70 on wet roads in this cold?

Looking forward to a couple of three day weekends. Woot! Lots to get done before then, so I'd better get to it.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Steve, I'd trade your 5 degrees for my 34 and raining. I really feel sorry for troops in the field when the weather is like this.

Cantata went well yesterday and DW attended church for the first time in a couple months, so I was really happy.

Have a great day.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    -10° here today and the car hemmed and hawed about starting up this morning.
  • wethlaw
    wethlaw Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Men.....I was lost but now am found......
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Great news to hear DW made it back to church. I made it back Saturday night for the first time in 3 months as well.

Woke up to 26 degrees now 28 at 6:30am . This is frankly unacceptable. On more a more positive note, I have sore legs related to climbing up and down a step ladder so much yesterday putting up lights. It is good to have those kind of muscle aches again. Really good. I may do more today and discover the joys of overdoing it.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Misting rain and cool here but above freezing, plus we need a good soaking rain.
    Saw cardiologist this morning, will get some testing done after holidays, don't know why I'm doing good.
    Only working Tuesday, Wednesdy and Thursday this week; would be real easy to get use to 3 & 4 day work weeks.
    Bill, don't push to hard.
    Skip, I've always been told the more you move the less sore you will be; of course the ones telling me this had not had surgery.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Nice Dave. Glad you and DW made it to church. Still a bit too much slush around on the edges for safe biking but raining a lot. Stay safe and warm.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a good day everyone.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Evening, Men~

Late check in - still trying to get back in swing of things.

Sam - everything okay or is this a routine visit?
    Bill - enjoying retirement, I see :smiley:

Cheers~