Goals!!!!12-21-16

Options
Brittf2011
Brittf2011 Posts: 10 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
I normally only drink 2 glasses of water so I want to add 2 more glasses of water today. I am starting on something easy but can't wait to see what people add:)

Replies

• LizzyPops2
    LizzyPops2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My water intake has been so poor these past few weeks. I only really drink when I'm at the gym. But I will add one more bottle today (probably equivalent to two glasses).

I sometimes snack after I've had my dinner. My goal will be to not snack after my meal this evening :)
  • Brittf2011
    Brittf2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LizzyPops2 wrote: »
    My water intake has been so poor these past few weeks. I only really drink when I'm at the gym. But I will add one more bottle today (probably equivalent to two glasses).

I sometimes snack after I've had my dinner. My goal will be to not snack after my meal this evening :)

I am soooo bad about snacking after dinner:) I will take you on that challenge.
  • LizzyPops2
    LizzyPops2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My water intake wasn't too great yesterday as I started to come down with something :( However, I didn't snack after dinner. These next few days I'll try harder with my water intake especially on Christmas day
  • Anniesanders1982
    Options
    I have just started juicing. But cant seem to stop snacking at night either. So my goal is also to stop snacking and increase exercise and water. 1 step at a time.
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I need to make so many adjustments...no snacking after dinner is definitely one of them...increasing water intake too - I would love to join you all if this group is still active...maybe we could find other common goals and add a new one each week??
  • Anniesanders1982
    Options
    Yes. Sounds like a plan. Im in
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out a good way to track water intake, snacking etc...are the rest of you using any devices or charts for monitoring your progress??
  • Anniesanders1982
    Anniesanders1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How was everyones first month? Im down from 88kgs (194 pounds) to 85kgs (187 pounds). Ive made so many changes, i am hoping they are sustainable