Sign-in, December 22

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    edited December 2016
    Options
    md0ywvqjhc51.jpg
    I was searching for an image of "vintage winter exercise' and found this one for me. I only ride horses in nice weather, so I guess that I could use this idea about now. Please read about all of the healthful benefits of this machine.
    RangerRickL
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    21 baker street isn't that where sherlock holmes lives? ;)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @2020pinktogo It's 221B Baker Street, London. 21 is probably where Watson lives.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    LOL or the landlady ;)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Weather is yucky out today the weather where you are thinking Oh man let me get to work and back in one piece. I am thankful that it is the branch closest to my home. It's crunch time it will either be busy or people will say I'm good and will stay home. i don't listen to the weather as they never have it right and it only gets me riled up. So I just get up early and see what's in store for me.though I knew something was coming as we had no internet all last night.
    Stay safe everyone and have a good day!!! :)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 hallelujah! Thanks to Rick and everyone in this group for the support. You're all so dedicated and that's inspiring! I could easily have gone over but I've stopped.

As a Londoner, I just looked up 21 Baker Street on Google maps and apparently it's a luxury chocolate shop. No dodgy looking wooden horses for sale there now. Just tempting food everywhere!!! I've been to 221b which is predictably a Sherlock shop and museum.

Hope the travelling was all ok @2020pinktogo and that everyone finishes up for Christmas soon. Taking the baby to our favourite soft play place tomorrow and Father Christmas himself (Santa to you Americans) is going to be there, can't wait! Would have thought he'd have been too busy so close to the big day. Oh I love Christmas. Ho ho ho!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    yes x3 til tomorrow another party at work. I don't know about this place they eat a lot.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @am_change and @2020pinktogo and me.
    I am so happy that you are still being accountable. Like most of our team, the upcoming few days will be focused on family and lots of food. You have both been so consistent and persistent. We will all choose to do what works, and enjoy these upcoming moments. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy Holidays to all!
    Rick
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 37 minutes of strength training, 50 minute run, and 34 minute walk
    Calories? Yes; the exercise saved me
    Tracking? Yes
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me. I didn't exercise, but I stayed within my calorie limit.
    Happy Holidays everyone!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    YES EXERCISE walking
    Yes calories
    Yes logging

sorry so busy...no time for much else! HAPPY DAYS MFPalz!