Sign-in, December 23

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    f6pgb8cozlsl.jpg
    Today, I will be up at 4:00 am. to go the O'Hare airport to pickup our youngest son, Ethan. He is 25 and a Spanish teacher in a high school in Portland, Oregon. He will be exhausted.
    The graphic today is due to the fact that even though, we have had extremely cold weather with lots of snow, as of today through Christmas, it will be above freezing and rainy. Oh yuck!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Long day at work and last day before my long weekend. Now at my old job I was lucky to have Xmas off so having all this time off is like yelling SWEET!!! Today is dress down day and for 2 dollars you can wear jeans and an ugly sweater. LOL Well I haven't bought a pair of jeans since I lost weight as I bought all dress clothes for work. I have pretty sweaters because who wants to wear ugly. But as I have been wearing Xmas the whole month of December I will pay up the 2.00 and still wear my angel sweater and maybe do the red shoes too. ;)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I've really fallen off the wagon and been rolled ove the back wheels food wise.
    Today is potential day, perfect chance to pull myself together. 4eth8tgmvi5y.jpg
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

I'm always happy when we've had winter solstice on 21st. From here on the days get longer again phew.

@2020pinktogo hope you enjoyed wearing your red shoes!
    @RangerRickL I bet he's pkesed to be home and being looked after.
    @Luckee_me It's a horrible month for trying g to be healthy. I'm aiming at damage limitation for now and then a fresh start in Jan.

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 I swear today someone actually brought in their kids halloween candy and put it in a bowl and had it on the table in the breakroom. I am really hoping for super good weather next week as now 4 days I will be at the branch as someone is on vacation. We shall see. ;)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @2020pinktogo is definitely a winner every day!
    @Luckee_me Thank you! I would not be doing this group without your encouragement!
    @am_change Merry Christmas, Mrs. Am!
    It's a Pass Day for me and I will admit that this weekend will be the same. I'm not going crazy, but all of my family is here and this is a short sprint. After this weekend, it's back on track. I don't have any problem with New Year's Eve.
    I'm happy to say that thanks to this group, I enter the next couple of days at the same weight that I started this month. That has been my victory.
    Love and happiness to you all!
    Rick
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day