Sign-in, December 25

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!! It is the time old tradition of doing the 6 am mass. I go they do the incense I then puke in the parking lot. I must look like the drunk who is going to church. LOL My husband now has us sit closer to the exit. Wow what traditions we have ;) Can only hope we don't have a guy who loves the stuff and it may be a safe and non puking Xmas. LOL Til later my friends.
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was sedentary for more than a week. The scale nudged up. Months ago I swore I wasn't going to let this happen. No more of gaining ten over the holidays. Good news, I didn't do that much damage. 'Course it ain't over yet.
    I think them fitness watches would make a good Christmas present. What is cool about them is that you plug the thing onto your computer and it loads into an app that tracks your exercise onto a calendar. That is kind of a helpful motivator.

Incense, heh, I know what you mean about the smell of that stuff.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hope the incense was ok!

Exercise: yes! A lovely brisk walk by the sea on this little island I'm on for Christmas.
    Calories: no way
    tracking: didn't bother

Happy Christmas one and all!xx
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo; @bocasdelbob ; @am_change In early December, I was invited to speak at the St. James Cathedral Anglican Church in downtown Chicago. I attended the early family service; spoke at the adult learning hour; then attended the very formal incense filled traditional service. I am an asthmatic! Wow, I coughed and sputtered and had to leave the service for awhile to use my inhaler. Nonetheless, the service was amazing.
    I attend a church with a much simpler style of worship. I was invited to speak due to my specialization in serving seniors and especially seniors with long-term care difficulties. My first experience with the Anglican Church was in early 2015, when I spent 2 weeks with the Anglicans on a tour of Israel and the Palestine. The tour directors were Anglican priests (we call our church officiants, Pastors). I was raised in the Mennonite Church.
    Changing the theme to today, Christmas Day:
    We attended church last night. For all 3 days of this Christmas celebration, my family will be sharing each day with different parts of our extended families. Tomorrow, we will host 34 members of my wife's extended family.
    The idea of tracking; and calorie limits has been tossed out with the trash until this last event is over. Then, it's back to reality.
    Love to you all, Rick
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day

Merry Christmas!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    UGH, well I'm out this was a LOVELY and crazy weekend and although I exercised and was active, I didn't log so I have no idea if I stayed under.

Although I'm out of the winners I'll keep going start on the 27th. :bawling: