shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

We had a very nice Christmas yesterday. Just hung around home, and that was OK with us.

Wild rain and wind last night, but no thunderstorms. High yesterday was 65, making it the third warmest Christmas on record in KC. Had it not been for the wind, I might had been tempted to get out the kayak. I did receive a nice new fishing rod yesterday. Perfect for the kayak.

OK. My weight is up 10 pounds since Thanksgiving, and I am almost 50 pounds heavier than I want to be. Christmas is past now, so time to start tracking and exercising again.

Home today for the holiday. Going to visit my parents this afternoon, which is about an hour drive each way. Sunny and 40s today, so much better weather for travel.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. We had a wonderful Christmas. I am with you Steve. DW and I talked about getting back on track quickly. We fly to SoCal tomorrow to visit her parents gravesite and hopefully the man who helped us so much last year. The first time we have been back since the funeral last December. Only a few tears yesterday. New stretching program begins this morning now that Christmas is behind. I hope to continue as we travel.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Wonderful Christmas - it can't get better than watching a precocious 3-year-old direct the opening of presents. Spent the evening playing games. Didn't get home until midnight.

Way too many cookies, though. As with others, I need to rededicate myself.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
    Options
    Morning, Men~

Safe travels Steve/Bill....

We enjoyed nice traditional ham dinner and watched a movie on couch. Did make a jaunt to SBUX. Today hoping to go to APPL to trade up an iPad for DMIL.

~Skip
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great day men.