Why I Jazz/ Whats your story?

Options
airangel55
airangel55 Posts: 14 Member
I first joined Jazzercise in the 80's then again in 2006. I am now back. I thought I would save money and just discipline myself to use the many as seen on TV devices I had purchased over the years (including the total gym). Well sometimes I did but most of the time the devices moved only because I needed to relocate them when company was coming over.

I went back because I know Jazzercise to be the most effective fun and social bonding workout I have ever used. Women and yes men who go to Jazzercise look forward to seeing the same faces and sweating together. It is understood that everyone is there for specific and different goals and this makes for a very supportive and non-competetive group experience. People with physical limitations are encouraged to do alternative moves and those who could do PX-90 in their sleep are encouraged to take all moves to the max.

Consider that Jazz burns apx 488 calories per 60 minutes and that part of that work out is strength training and yoga. when moves are put to a variety of music and an occassional group cadance yell it ceases to be a workout and just becomes fun.

Ever find yourself in a dance club saying "Oh we work out to that song in Jazzercise".

Replies

• teabiscut1
    teabiscut1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey there. I don't know if you have kept with it, but we have upped our awesomeness at jazzercise. The classes are even more fun and the routines are real heart pumpers :-).
    If quitting was a money issue you should check into any yearly sales ( sometimes owners offer a yearly deal that is pretty amazing) or you can see if they offer any groupon deals. that is how i got started with jazzercise back in 2007 :-)