Put on 5st!! Friends needed :)

Options
My aim is to loose 105lbs in a year, if you want a friend to encourage and support you in your journey whatever it may be please send me a friend req and we can all do it together :)

Replies

• kat7705
    kat7705 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im on a mission to lose 2.5 stones....my name is Kat from UK. Ive just started my diet...dping bootcamp 3 times a week and calorie counting. Please add me...thank you
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 81 lbs and have 24 more to go I will add you
  • sarahbolyard
    sarahbolyard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose roughly 60 lbs. We got this!
  • lauraryanx1
    lauraryanx1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 50 lbs add me and we can do this together x
  • macdonald284
    macdonald284 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 pounds as well. I need accountability and support, I'll add you too.
  • susandutcher
    susandutcher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want to get rid of at least 50 pounds!!! We can do this!
  • Restoredvitality
    Restoredvitality Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 to lose, but am down 24 lbs!!! Let's do this together :D
  • rutterkr
    rutterkr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've also got about 5st to lose to get to the healthy weight category, although I usually weigh in kilograms. Currently at 100kg, my target for 2017 is to get that down to 80, and then try to lose the remainder the following year.
  • Lisamackenzie33
    Lisamackenzie33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i need to lose 50 pounds!! Need support, seems like I'm the only one in my family that's interested to lose weigh. Will really appreciate and return the favour!
  • kmelend1
    kmelend1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am working on losing about 30 pounds this year! Need some friends here to help keep me accountable. Please add me, and we can support and motivate each other.
    Let's meet our goals this year!
  • Round101
    Round101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey....i put on 3 stone with my last baby! 2017 is going to be the year we all lose it! Please add me too :-)
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to make new friends who are on the same journey I started out at 240 I am currently 222 I need lose a further 62lb and currently I am struggling with my motivation to get back on track with my exercise programs since xmas/new year feel free to add me I need a swift kick up the backside lol :D:D:D
  • MrsTheresaK
    MrsTheresaK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I am also looking for encouragement and accountability. I am a mom of 3 and would like to lose 50lbs, most of all I just want to feel good in my own body again. Anyone that would like to add me so we can all help each other that would be great!
  • jennyp
    jennyp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good evening
    I am starting over the 100th time, well it seems like it, I would love support. I have a lot of weight but right now my goal is 10% of my body weight and break it down. Please add me and we can all support each other. Thank you, Jenny
  • erowell3192
    erowell3192 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. A 6 year old and an 8month old. I lost 30-35 lbs using my fitness pal a few years ago. After stress of work and having my second child(8lbs & 9 oz gained right at 40 lbs with her) at 29 yo I'm having trouble dropping the weight again. I want to lose at least 50 lbs as I am looking forward to my wedding next year. I need ALL the motivation you guys have! Finding time to exercise is really a hindrance! I'm already the first to wake and the last to go to bed with all the chores I already have. Add me!
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im starting my journey out of necessity since my diabetes is no longer being controlled by diet. I was also informed I have high blood pressure :( Any support would be awesome and I will do the same!
  • NewYearNewMe140
    NewYearNewMe140 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Something in me has FINALLY clicked! I am determined to lose weight and feel great (once again). I hope to keep my determination going so any encouragement is welcome.
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want to loose about 5st/ 70lbs. I happy for new friends if anyone wants to add me :)
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for mom friends. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • katybear82
    katybear82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 120lbs. I restarted again 4 days ago. Please feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the better.