Sign-in, December 28

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    zlrk0rh5u17o.jpg
    December 28...the end is near!
    This group's values is anchored upon the concept that our habits will be the primary determinant of our success or failure to reach our goals. It's easy to set goals, but if our habits are not in sync with what it takes to reach those goals...we will not arrive at our hoped for destination.
    As we draw near to the end of 2016, focus on what habit(s) may be preventing us from success. Most of you who will read this, are successful. Next month will begin with many folks who will not be willing to take the daily steps of calorie limits; tracking; and activity. I congratulate you! You are all winners!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning Rick. Well the bad weather is suppose to hit this evening so I am hoping to get back and forth from the branch with no problem. I have everything packed just in case. As it looks it looks like fri into sat may be my problem. Sat being my baby shift I may sleepover at grans as she is literally not even 5 mins from the branch. Which reminds me I still need to put a shovel in the car. Have a great day everyone!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that Rick. Bad habits today got me to 250 calories over. Boo. But I tracked it all for the first time in a while which is progress! I know what I need to do and which habits need working on. Just need to do it!

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!!! The branch is loaded with cookies and candy . I did well but this is crazy. Yes x3
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am on track today but pretty much goners for Dec.
    Maybe I am just getting in practice for Jan.
    My weight isn't too far gone. I might be back to equilibrium by Sat.
  • RangerRickL
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I weighed in at .5 lb over the beginning of the month. That is the best that I have ever done! I'm happy although I am long past the Winner's Circle. It's been interesting to see that most of the regulars dropped out this month. Hopefully, many will return in January. I miss some of our friends.
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: 431 under
    Activity was a vigorous effort to clean up the barn after a cold night of lots of horse manure. I got sweaty while shoveling and raking at 25degrees F. for one hour
    Rick
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    They'll be back!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    12/28
    Yes x 3, 136 minutes of walking & day 16 of my 30 day challenges

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Another fail day :bawling: although probably under in calories I didn't log and I didn't exercise.

may need to slap myself around again! :lol: