Anyone have more than 50 + to lose?

Options
MrsVBecks
MrsVBecks Posts: 32 Member
I'm going to be starting the 21 day fix next week :) I've been up and down with my weight through most of my life. I'm now at the heaviest I've been. I have about 75 to 80 lbs to lose. Since it's a huge amount, I'm just focusing on 10 lbs at this point. Is anyone else in the same position (or has anyone started this with a lot of weight to lose).

I'm looking for motivation/support :) I use to be more active/fit however it's been about 2 years. I had a baby in May 2015. I scaled back my workouts to walking and some elliptical when I was pregnant. It's been hard to find the time to be active once I returned back to work. Ironically I gained 40 lbs while being pregnant and lost 32 of it. I slowly started gaining it back after I stopped nursing and went back to work :(

Replies

• MrsVBecks
    Options
    That's so amazing!! What did you do to get you started? I am focusing on getting 10 lbs off.
  • mel_issa1717
    mel_issa1717 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to lose.... sigh. Starting fix tomorrow. Don't know what to eat!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have more than 50 to loose. lets do this together. I need some support because the first excuse I get lazy and quit.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    rainey4 wrote: »
    I have more than 50 to loose. lets do this together. I need some support because the first excuse I get lazy and quit.

Did you finish @rainey4 ? I'm starting a new round and could use company
  • MrsVBecks
    Options
    germany03 wrote: »
    rainey4 wrote: »

Did you finish @rainey4 ? I'm starting a new round and could use company

I'm doing t25 but am following 21 day fix.. if either of you want to add me on MFP, we can keep each other accountable :)
  • rainey4
    Options
    Nope. I would live to start a new round with you
  • germany03
    Options
    Alright then ..a new round it is. ...starting Monday..haha

I will start posting in the daily check in thread on how it goes ...hope to see you guys there !!!
  • rainey4
    Options
    you will see me there.
  • Tbenee0920
    Tbenee0920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose fifty pounds. I got sidetracked with 21 Day Fix and would also check in for motivation.
  • rainey4
    Options
    Glad to see you. U can do it.
  • rainey4
    Options
    how is everyone doing today.
  • germany03
    Options
    What happened here ? This group used to be poppin. ..so many folks to support one another. ..did we all move and I didn't get the memo?
  • rainey4
    Options
    It has gotten very quite. How are you doing Germany03. My knee has started acting up. of course try to get healthy and what happens. On meds but even walking hurts.
  • rainey4
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I had a good day today. First day back. Food prepped - made the Mediterranean spice mix for the fish and made the asian vinaigrette. Both were awesome.
  • rainey4
    Options
    Well fell off the wagon. Back on track.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Just finished 21 DF round last week with Autumn Calabrese's FB challenge group. Now doing Chisel from Hammer and Chisel and committing to the containers this time.
  • Crsftymrsmac
    Crsftymrsmac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 years old 31/12/2017 and having lost 70lbs already over the past 6 years following a low carb high protein high fat content diet, I have an additional 54 lbs to lose on my Doctor's advice.

I would very much like to set a target of 50 lbs to lose before I hit 50. I would really appreciate it if you added me as a friend for mutual support as I embark on day 2 of my first 21 DF round.

Something I am finding difficult at the moment, is eating all of the food! There is so much of it!
  • rainey4
    Options
    Yes there are days where i dont get all my veggies in. Lot of food in those little containers lol
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello! Id like to join you! Starting 21df today :)