shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Up since 3:45. It's one of those days. Hope to catch a nap before the family party tonight.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Connie and I went to a church friend's house for dinner last night. We have only done this a handful of times. We really don't do the social thing well. However, last night was very enjoyable, and we are going to try to do more of that sort of thing.

Got on the scale this morning, and saw that I travelled from Onederland to Twoterville again. I swore that would never happen to me again! I've gained almost 15 pounds since Thanksgiving. Well, I have my starting point now at 200.6, and my goal is still 150. Guess I have a bunch of work to do in the next several months.

Looking for a fairly quiet three day weekend. I just need to charge the batteries a little, and get back on track again with my eating and fitness.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Looking forward to a quiet day today. We went to the movies yesterday, the first time in quite a while, to see Rogue One which we loved. Had a little trouble walking on my right leg when I got out of the seat. I am thinking it is related to the stretching and lower back & leg work I did in the AM since it never happened before. Walked it off after 5-10 minutes.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Morning Gang! Happy New Year's Eve.... Taking DW to dinner and home to quietly enjoy the ringing in.... MRA this morning (moved up from Tuesday) anxious to hear results. Back recovery still progressing - albeit slowly. Enjoy the day, men! ~Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Steve, holiday parties are not something my DW cares much for, even though I enjoy just saying hello and catching up or meeting new people. Just a couple of times a year. Its fun for her on the rare occasion, but neither of us are much into small talk.

We be fuddy duddies on New Year's Eve. It's DW's birthday and we go out for dinner, tonight a afternoon movie first, then early home.

Glad you were able to walk it off, Bill.

Have a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve.

Be OP ;-)
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEYONE!!!!!!!!!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    DS received a liver transplant this morning. Stable and surgery went well.

A happy new year to all.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    wow! Great news Mike for your son.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Mike that's great news. I'll be praying for his recovery.