Sign-in, December 31

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    a0p88jadmwf5.jpg

Marvin the Martian has always been one of my favorite cartoon characters!
    This is the last day of 2017. I want to congratulate @2020pinktogo. She is the only one of us to be in the December Winner's Circle. I would send her a trophy, if I had her address. The rest of us get a participation award, but that's nothing compared to @2020pinktogo daily consistency of showing up; signing in at least once per day and usually more than once. She is delightful and a Winner!
    We love you, @2020pinktogo!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Awwww you are too sweet! Would love any suggestions on laptops looks like I am heading that direction. This is my 2nd computer system fried by lightning. Using my daughter's kindle :/ I use the computer for email, Skype,MFP, and shopping. On the regular computer I watched my exercise dvd I guess I will have to learn how to not to screw up the satellite and use the DVD player. ;)
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @2020pinktogo
    My hat is off to you. I am admiring your diligence and determination.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Amazing @2020pinktogo

See you on the other side everyone.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well our town has its own ball drop. It started off Many many years ago with a bunch of drunk teens dropping a basket ball from the top of the bandstand. Yes we still have a bandstand lol. Now the fire company does it off the ladder truck and we have a fancy ball and the whole shebang. Also for 1 night only open containers are allowed. Let's just say the town gets rowdy I go to bed early I prefer to think kind thoughts of my neighbors than see them tipsy. Happy New Year Everyone!
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am not going to stay up for it either. Get this, ! am scheduled for a spin class tomorrow at 8.30am. I swear am going to be on track tomorrow.

Happy New Year!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @2020pinktogo!

2017 . . . LET'S DO THIS!

• ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Great job, @2020pinktogo ! Woo hoo, you are an inspiration. I hope to join you in the winner's circle one of these days!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Awesome work @2020pinktogo!!! You are an inspiration! Thank you for your support and participation!!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @2020pinktogo! Impressive
    I dropped out and went MIA due to the holiday and family.