Where's your head at?

I am in denial. Super excited about what will have changed in 6 months (hopefully I can add a stupid pull-up to my bag of tricks). But, I am not sure that I realize how much change is ahead of me and how it will feel to adjust. Glad I can do this with some good friends!

Replies

• jroan88
    jroan88 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm excited to see how this will change me both physically and mentally over the next 6 months. I'm am nervous about staying on track for the full 6 months. Glad that there is plenty of support in this challenge.
  • lilsis1974
    lilsis1974 Posts: 30 Member
    Glad we r doing this in teams. Six months is a long time to commit to something by yourself. I know we r all going to learn a lot about ourselves and what we are putting in our bodies
  • Nancye50
    Nancye50 Posts: 25 Member
    Is it okay to be focusing my anxiety on New Year's Day? The day it's okay to have a hangover but not okay to wash it down with a Coke and greasy food?
  • rthompson383
    rthompson383 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm with Nancy - hangover is likely and our usual cure probably isn't the best. Other than that I'm ready and pumped to do this, to learn and to get closer to more crossfit peeps!
  • Nelsonchristina18
    Nelsonchristina18 Posts: 51 Member
    The kids and I are making a shopping list today! Eeek! I'm making this a family event too...I've got mixed emotions coming from them about it but this is gonna work so much better if I get the whole family on board.
  • koonuh
    koonuh Posts: 3 Member
    On my neck. Just above my shoulders . . .
  • tsidders
    tsidders Posts: 1 Member
    It's a good thing the gym sells Party Aid. #nobetterhangovercure
  • droberts14
    droberts14 Posts: 1 Member
    Trying to find 1-2 grams of fat to finish off this day...#fullalldaylong
  • katiekoonuh
    katiekoonuh Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2017
    I planned out my week and forgot to allow for FitAid & RxBars! How will I live?!!! Back to the drawing board.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    Nelsonchristina18 Posts: 51 Member
    If I had a genie as an adult one wish would be... if you workout at Viral then you don't have to log your fitaid. No workout then you must log it.

Just a 45 cal perk for a good hour crossfit. #adultwishes
  • mwoolman2011
    mwoolman2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Man, I am really missing the cream and sugar in my coffee.
  • jjoens
    jjoens Posts: 2 Member
    I forgot the FitAid. If I drink it at Viral it didn't happen???