I'm sorry for the absence...

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
I am so sorry for the sudden disappearance. My laptop's motherboard flat out died on me. I don't have a tablet and I don't have a smart phone to access the internet. So I have been without.

I am currently at the library in order to post this. I don't have the funds with the holidays coming up to get a new laptop or get the old one fixed. So, the next time I am here the post will lay out a challenge a day for an entire month. Just like when I was gone for long periods previously.

Again, I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to say anything until now. x.x

Replies

• CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No worries! I'm so sorry about your computer. I just thought you were taking a well-deserved break!

I couldn't really participate fully in the Sit-Less Challenge this year, because I was sick the entire month! So... I'm doing it now. I bought a kitchen timer for my office and have been getting up to walk a lap through the building every 20 or 30 minutes, with the goal of 10,000 steps a day. Today, I'm adding 10 squats before every walk.

I look forward to your month of challenges.
    Cheryl
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Auna, I am SO HAPPY to hear from you! We know how dedicated you are to this group and how much of a priority it is to you. I also know that sometimes you have to step away to help a family member or something. We've been concerned about you and it's just awesome getting a post from you!!! :)
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back Auna! Sorry about your laptop, but we all understand I think. I love seeing your challenges. They keep me motivated toward my weight loss and exercise goals!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,897 Member
    Options
    Glad you are okay! :) Sorry about the computer :s A month of challenges sounds like a good way to deal with your technical difficulties. I look forward to seeing what clever idea you come up with.
  • motivatedeeat74
    motivatedeeat74 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    good that you are ok!! I have been gone for a long time myself I look forward to seeing you postings for the month Happy New Year