Initial weigh in Monday 1/2/17

Please post your starting weight. Don't be embarrassed, we are all here for the same reason. Time for encouragement and success!

Replies

• theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Ok. Here I am at a husky 259 lbs.
  • theparnellslisa
    Ok. Here I am at a husky 259 lbs.
    Nice job trying to mask your weight gain by hiding under my MFP account!!!!

• pattycakes33333
    pattycakes33333 Posts: 168 Member
    My starting weight is 150 lbs
  • theparnellslisa
    It pains me to say my starting weight is 194!! Let's do this once and for all!!
  • parnellfitness64
    parnellfitness64 Posts: 3 Member
    Mom im sorry to hear you are a husky 259
  • parnellfitness64
    parnellfitness64 Posts: 3 Member
    225 patrick is
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Nice Patrick
    I fell off a really big wagon.

• pattycakes33333
    Same here Christine! Let's do this!!
  • pattycakes33333
    I had a pretty good day yesterday. 60 mins of yoga, 25 minutes of cardio and 10 mins of weight lifting and crunches. I was under my calorie goal.
    Food:
    B: Apple
    L: 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces turkey bacon and a veggie salad with balsamic dressing
    S: watermelon
    D: mung bean & edamame fettucini with olive oil, spices, shrimp & veggies
    Chamomile tea

I was trying to go dairy, grain and meat free for a few days but I had to have meat yesterday. So I'm going dairy and grain free until Thursday instead. Thursday I'm starting the 21 day fix eating plan.

72 oz of water for the day which is suggested for my weight
  • pattycakes33333
    I didn't mean to put the frown face by the mung bean and edamame fettuccini, it was actually pretty good lol
  • theparnellslisa
    We started our day off with an hour yoga class, my first one in a few years!! It felt really good to go back to the gym after all this time!! We shopped for a few hours and then went home and set my new bike up on the trainer and rode for 45 minutes!! I weighed myself this morning and lost a pound!! Very excited looking forward to my new life!!
  • pattycakes33333
    Today was another good day, I didn't get a regular workout in but I stayed busy. I got 5,000 steps at work today which is unusual, I have my two appointments to thank lol

B: 2 pieces turkey bacon, apple and red pepper
    L: shrimp with olive oil, veggies and mung bean and edamame fettuccini.
    S: carrots & watermelon
    D: 4 meatballs with tomato sauce & 1/2 serving mung bean and edamame fettuccini
    Tension tamer tea before bed.

Below my calorie goal!
  • Rhaberljr
    Rhaberljr Posts: 5 Member
    Apparently updated progress on the app wasnt what im supposed to do. So when i weighed myself monday i was 202
  • pattycakes33333
    I'm feeling pretty good today
  • pattycakes33333
    So apparently all the things I tried to post did not post when I entered them.
  • I feel good today as well, although there was no change on the scale today
  • theparnellslisa
    As you can see this week has been difficult in the step department!! I have been putting Christmas away for the last three days, hopefully I will have it completed today!! On a very positive note I have lost five pounds so far!!
  • pattycakes33333
    I feel good today as well, although there was no change on the scale today
    I hear ya, Its really hard to not look at the scale every day, I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning.
  • pattycakes33333
    As you can see this week has been difficult in the step department!! I have been putting Christmas away for the last three days, hopefully I will have it completed today!! On a very positive note I have lost five pounds so far!!

5lbs is fantastic mom!!