Goals

Options
theparnellssean
theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
Remember your goals and all of the reasons you want to lose weight. If you wish, post your reasons and goals. I feel that I will live a longer, more productive, and happier life weighing less. I want my back to stop hurting. I want to feel better in the clothes I wear. I want to do better at Turkey trot. I want to stop taking blood pressure meds. I want to feel better about myself. I want to be an inspiration for others to do the same. Short term goal is to lose 20lbs, long term is 50, do you think I can do it is 70. Let's keep plugging!

Replies

• ChristineBetlewicz911
    Options
    I want to lose 25 pounds. And I want to be healthier for my little guy, so I can be around to watch him grow and be able to play with him.
  • pattycakes33333
    pattycakes33333 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I want lose 25lbs. I want to lose weight to take some pressure off my joints. I want to be able to wear heels occasionally and feel confident wearing them. I want my clothes to fit the way they use to. I want to have the freedom to different clothing styles and know they look good. I want to live a active healthy lifestyle and teach my future children how to live one as well. My short term goal is to lose 18lbs by the end of March when I start wedding dress shopping