Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Roll Call! Up and attem, boys!

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Off to the office for first time since surgery. Gonna take it slow and easy!

Great Steelers and Packers games yesterday!

Have an inspired day! Stay warm
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Take it easy today, Skip. Drink lots of SBUX.

Mike, still keeping your son in prayer. Praying that the infection is gone, and your son will be gone from the hospital today.

I still have cold in my chest. I hate chest colds! Going to the office today under protest. I still have tons to do for year-end.

Have a great day!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Wishing you a good first day back, Skip.

Ditto what Steve said, Mike. Prayers continue.

Steve, take care of yourself, brother. Chest colds have a nasty habit of turning into walking pneumonia.

Be OP ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I'm there too, Mike, in praying for your son's continued improvement.

Another nasty day in Tumwater. But the weather is always fine in my shop. Trying to finish up the cabinet I am making to hold my new lathe. Cut all the finger joints for nine drawers yesterday. I'll glue up the drawers and install the slides today, I hope.

Sorry bunch of football games this weekend and a college championship today that holds zero interest for me. Glad I have woodworking for entertainment.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Slowly warmin up Dave. 34 deg. in pdx. Care less about game tonight. Still sending Ts&Ps Mike for your son.Take it easy Skip.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.

Mike, I am also praying for the end of the infection and you some coming home to continue his recovery.

An on & off windy break in some of the rain storms from the Pineapple Express before they ramp up again tomorrow. Our area is just getting mud slides and trees toppling from the wind and saturated ground. It has been several years since rivers north of hear have gone past flood stage. I walked at the mall in the early AM yesterday to stay dry. Might do the same today. Knee is struggling a bit, switching to icing and Tens treatment. But tracking continues to go well and the good days are outnumbering the not so good ones and the scale turned downward this weekend. 0.4 but I will take it since my goal was to at least level off.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Praying that Mike's DS is better and able to go home.
    Cold and wet over weekend but should be sunny and 70's by end of week.
    We always need more toys just like ladies always believe they need another purse or pair of shoes.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Morning. Good luck back at work Skip. Easy does it. Bitter cold here today at dawn -- zero. Going to check the nearby pond ice today to see if safe.

DS maybe coming home tomorrow. They pulled out more staples this morning. Treating it with a "wound-vac" thingamajig. His spirits are good. We have a large family, so no shortage of visitors. Thanks all for your kind thoughts and prayers.
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a great day men.