Week One done! How did you do?

Options
EauRouge1
EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
Let everyone know how many miles you managed in the first week of 2017. :)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My spreadsheet is at work, I'll let you know tomorrow when I have a count up!! :smile:
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've managed 38 miles this week! I know that sounds like a lot but my husband is away all next week so I wanted to get plenty of miles under my belt while I had the chance.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    I've managed 38 miles this week! I know that sounds like a lot but my husband is away all next week so I wanted to get plenty of miles under my belt while I had the chance.

Wowee!!! Great start!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I logged exactly 20 miles this week. It's an OK total, but I'm hoping to "step" it up next week! :D

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,892 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

As of yesterday I was able to get 32 miles, :). Hopefully this week, I can up my game, :) The weather in the PNW hasn't been the best but thankfully, my gym is only 2 miles away, :)

exercise.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I logged 38.79 miles
  • Servannes
    Servannes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started working out and watching my portions again. I managed 6 miles last week, definitely plan to do better this week.

zrghj3c6hwkq.png
  • debbiemuz
    debbiemuz Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    16 miles this week. Need to step it up!
    exercise.png
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Wow - You all really knocked out the miles! I'm really impressed. Especially with those of you that did 30+.

I, on the other hand, ran a big fat zero. My heel is going to take longer to heal than I'd hoped so.....I got on the bike this afternoon and did 12 miles. I was planning on tracking strictly running but since it will probably be at least February before I can run again, I just don't think it's reasonable that I'm going to make up an entire month. So I'm going to track biking for now - and I'm debating whether to up my goal to 2017 miles or leave it at 1,000 and see how soon I can hit it.
    jueqm6.png
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    29.4 miles for me last week - 4.5 walking, 11.7 running, 13.2 cycling.

Happy with that for the first week back at it!
  • morynne
    morynne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I managed 14.75 miles last week, all walking and running. Running is new for me, so I'm sure as I keep at it, distance and speed will get MUCH easier. :)
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    New to joining but last week I managed 28.88 miles, Shooting for at least 30 a week!
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    From 1/1 to 1/7 I managed to do 36.2 miles. I'm feeling great about that, since the northwest has been experiencing more snow and ice than usual. Couldn't have done this many without the incentive my four legged coach provided.... his motto is similar to that of a mailman!!!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,007 Member
    Options
    My weekly goal is 20 miles (4 miles/day for 5 days), but I fell short this first week...life got in the way [read as: work] (and I think I was also fighting off a cold or something that's been going around so I missed a couple of days). Still got in 16.75 miles.

exercise.png
  • trailgirljane
    trailgirljane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    24 miles for me... Feeling good and proud of progress. Looks like everyone is doing well. Thanks for posting progress b/c it inspires me to keep going!!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    At 33.75 here.

And @b3achy, I here you about life getting in the way. It has a habit of doing that.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    At 33.75 here.

And @b3achy, I here you about life getting in the way. It has a habit of doing that.

Running is not happening for me this week thanks to a mixture of work and weather getting in the way!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    33.43 for the fist week.
    All walking so far.

exercise.png
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Only 21 for me, gotta pick up the pace!
  • OWDad
    OWDad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    23 KMS into the year, 1587 left to go. Started a work out program, involves some time on a treadmill, should be able to up the distance a bit