Sign-in, January 10

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Not outside today Rick we have ice and snow with a mixture of more to come thank goodness today is my early day.
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    22 degrees and snow on the ground... maybe later.
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Jealous of that location Rick! I love hiking, but haven't done it in a long time.
    It has warmed up a bit here and I am so glad! I cant wait for soccer season to start and the warmer weather will allow me to take my son to the park more. The cooler temps just give me an excuse to be lazy. I know it is January but bring on Spring!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Nice choice Rose!

Pass #1 here.
    Exercise: No. long day at work. Ate dinner before planned exercise. Then too tired to bother.
    Calories: No. 149 over.
    Tracking: yes
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Watch out Rick, this weekend all of us just might com visit to enjoy the desert and the hiking there. Like many of you, rain continues here. Due to the drought conditions of the past 5 years in CA, this rain is much needed, but dangerous (levee problems, flooding, mud slides, avalanches "up the hill" from us in the Sierra Mountatains). I learned a new term today- levee boil. It is when the water seeps through and bubbles up on the land side of the levee, or even shoots up. This is a warning that the levee is being penetrated and could erode or collapse. This has been happening around here (though nowhere close enough to cause issues for me personally).

I did walk today, but it was inside on the dry treadmill! 90 minutes. No running right now as the hammy is doing its evil thing.
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 25 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Tracking ? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    JANUARY 10 -
    @RangerRickL - Great condo! Rose is a good shopper. Those hills look so inviting.
    @deejkush Happy 50th! I love that you're on for tomorrow and have a plan. It's a great bday gift to yourself.
    @am_change - I think you're doing great with the new job and the baby just signing in!

As for me - Yes x 3. Easy am swim and two parking lot quick walks at work. Adds up. Temps back in the high 40s and all the snow is gone. I don't have a baby so I'm going to get ready for morning yoga.

"A successful day begins the night before." I used that one on my kids, but it works for me, too.
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Rick that is a beautiful view!!!

I am up later than normal to watch my favorite show. I'd usually just catch on demand, but I had to see what happened! Upside is I had to pass time to not fall asleep, so I took the ornaments off the tree. Yes, it's real and by the time it gets out the door it won't have needles. I also got Spring Break finally booked :-)

This morning I did Power Sculpt from Core de Force. Food logged and under target.

vzm4m0n0pvk0.jpg
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, We did Fran today which is a benchmark workout. 3 rounds of Thrusters, and Pullups. My favorite (eyeroll) LOL It was a great workout though.
    Calories/Tracking? Yes and I have about 300 calories left. I'm going to go hop in bed early so I'm not tempted to eat them back! :)
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    A beautiful location

Yes, yes, yes. I cannot hike with this bad knee, but 20 minutes on the aerodyne bike works for my exercise.
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    deejkush wrote: »
    I have been missing in action. But I am back. I turned 50 and wanted to celebrate (for a week, it turned out...) and then got sick, bla bla bla. But, the point is-- I am here. So today, I ate within my calories, I tracked and I did not get any exercise. So, 2 out of 3. But, I am ON for tomorrow. I have a plan. Stay warm!

Welcome back deejkush, and happy birthday!
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    It seems that the rest of my message was cut off. Anyway, Yes x 3.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes barely
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes