Sign-in, January 12

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today I have my sneakers packed so I can work out at lunch. Tina gave me the run down of the machines so I am ready to go. Tina and I look so much alike we could pass as sisters. Many a day one of us gets mistaken for the other. It's rare you see us together so the tech guy said when he saw us together on the camaras he did a double take as the power had just come on and we were dressed similar he thought he had a problem. Lol
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    JANUARY 12 - Beautiful picture, Rick!

Yes x 3 for me. 3.4 mile hike in 68 degree late afternoon weather. I went in early so I could take advantage of such a mild January day. No a trace of last week's snow is left.

Good plan to have sneakers at the ready @2020pinktogo!
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 25 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I exercised in the dark, frigid morning,
    I tracked,
    I ate within calories.
    And it was even Treat Thursday in the teacher's lounge. : )
    Have a lovely Friday, everyone.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour run and 32 minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes; I was way under, but I'm assuming it is because I ate many more calories than usual the last two days. My body doesn't need more today haha
    Tracking? Yes

A summer flame showed up at the gym, today... Unfortunately, it was at the end of my hour run, so I was a sweaty mess. However, even as a sweaty mess, I'm looking better these days than ever. Plus, I've been dominating at the gym for over a year now, and he only just showed up. Win! ;)

• ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Rick that pic is stunning!

@pears734 that has to feel awesome :-)

Temps in the mid 60's in January is crazy. Snow last weekend and snow expected this weekend. I took advantage of this and got in a 3 mile walk during the day and 1.8 jog tonight.
    Calories and tracking are good.

I am looking forward to the weekend. It will be busy and I may have to take a pass day. Next week I have a work trip which will be a challenge.

210z3dwl2pfk.jpg
    6r67n0oocf9g.jpg
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pass again for exercise (still sick, but finally feeling better); ate well and track everything...
  • NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did exercise for at least 20 minutes.
    I did stay within my calorie budget for the day.
    I did keep track of everything I ate and drank.
    I did think that photo is awesome.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    This was a fun day in AZ. I was the hiking guide for my 6 Costa Rican guests. 97 minutes hiking in the desert at a perfect 70 degrees F.
    Calories: under the limit
    Tracking: ok
    Tomorrow, we take them to Saguaro National Forest in Tuscan. It's easy to exercise when it feels like fun!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes,yes.
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Exercised, tracked all calories, and stayed under today!
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, even though I am sore from the workouts this week, I still went.
    Calories/Tracking? My husband picked up dinner tonite from a new restaurant and he basically got 3 things to split. I logged as best I could but I still had several hundred calories left over so I am confident I stayed under even if I didnt log 100% accurately.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Exercise YES-I had Cardio Boxing

but then....Only logged half a day and jumped off the deep end with JUNK and didn't log it all so I have no idea if I stayed under Calories-HIGHLY unlikely.

Going to use my 2nd PASS for this day.

I am also leaving on Monday on a short 4 day vacation to Seattle and I'm increasing my calorie intake, I'm bringing my jump rope and I'm going to do my best to log everything, but somehow I am not feeling super confident that I will manage to maintain and not take more than 1 more pass day... **insert big sigh here**
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Oops posting a day late sorry. We had snow last night so I got caught up in the excitement. Was a yes x 3.
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 425 Member
    Options

Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

I was out of town yesterday (and today), did my hotel workout last night. Yay.
  • NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This was a fun day in AZ. I was the hiking guide for my 6 Costa Rican guests. 97 minutes hiking in the desert at a perfect 70 degrees F.
    Calories: under the limit
    Tracking: ok
    Tomorrow, we take them to Saguaro National Forest in Tuscan. It's easy to exercise when it feels like fun!

@RangerRickL That reminded me of a quote.
    Remember when exercise was called playing?

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of it. My favorite is the rebounder.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes