How to export on the 1st and 15th of every month

http://www.crossfitviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Exporting-Your-Report.pdf

Use the link above for how to export your data on the 1st and 15th of every month. Remember you are to do your weight and measurements once a week. Try to pick the same day and time so you have a constant.

Replies

• docarndt402
    docarndt402 Posts: 14 Member
    Great thanks Christina...I think I'll wait two weeks cause I forgot to do it Sunday. Keep up the good work :)
  • Nelsonchristina18
    Nelsonchristina18 Posts: 51 Member
    Learn how and get ready to export!!! First export needs to go to Katie this Sunday the 15th! No if's, ands or buts.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    Nelsonchristina18 Posts: 51 Member
    January 15th you will export a report for the date range of January 1-14 and email the results to yourself and then forward your email to Katie at katiekoonuh@gmail.com. When playing around with this I found the report was sent to my junk folder so if you cannot find it go check there.

Click on the Reports tab. Here you can use the dropdown to view multiple chart views of your
    progress at any point through the challenge. When you go to export those results to us, it doesn’t
    matter what the dropdown says…the export will automatically include a Measurement, Nutrition and
    Exercise summary. Simply click the green export button, then select Custom from the dropdown
    and select the correct timeframe. After you click Export, it will automatically email you a link
    that you can forward to Katie.

This report is only between you and the head coaches. They will take a look at our reports, give us our score.