Motivation

Replies

• Nelsonchristina18
    Nelsonchristina18 Posts: 51 Member
    igie3tx9veg2.jpg
    I feel like the king of the sea tonight with all the seafood I just consumed.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    xho3823g6gjg.jpg

In my world weekends are the hardest to stay on track, I'm gonna preplan that fun in and keep eating 5-6 times a day. We are almost a week in!
  • Nelsonchristina18
    2p3xfg6bnucj.jpg
    Monday!!!! We are gonna own this week! 7 days until we reach the first 2 week sweep where food logs, weights and measurements will be checked. Keep the focus. You've got this!
  • Nelsonchristina18
    Oops. 6 days.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    v50itmhlsnqw.png

Keep hitting those macros and disco stu will boogie until the break of dawn. Hope all is well!
  • Nelsonchristina18
    wqgck6jmhc4o.jpg
    Im putting myself on the mental positivity train. Thank goodness I've been meal planning and hit the grocery store hard otherwise I think I would have fallen apart this last week with sick kids, getting back into work and my husband traveling I'm all kinds of over it.

I hope your stress levels aren't getting you down!
  • Nelsonchristina18
    eraqsj27s9vy.jpg
    I was SO excited to get back to the gym, finally everyone was healthy and back to school....then I picked up my kids and bam one had pink eye. This week is throwing me some curve balls! Luckily my husband is finally back in town tonight. Seriously, if it weren't for the nutrition challenge I'd probably would have gained 5lbs this week instead of lost .8. Thank goodness for the latter. Keeping my fingers crossed for on time flights so that maybe I can get to Viral tonight instead of bball practice.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    g8kpqnesp8sb.jpg
    Have some fun today! It's kind of nice to have a free day to look forward to during this challenge. It has helped keep me on track the rest of the time knowing that I'd have a tiny breather before it's time to concentrate again.

It would be amazing to have one a month but I'll take what I can get.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    pvwnwj377dlq.jpg
    Get back at it today! It's export day! Message me if you have any questions and we can troubleshoot. Hopefully you have seen success. I'm pretty motivated to keep it up.
  • docarndt402
    docarndt402 Posts: 14 Member
    Lmao, nice group of quotes!...way to keep up the motivation:))
  • Nelsonchristina18
    0cmw98otzofi.jpg
    Have a great weekend! I know it can be easy to get off track on the weekend because we are out of routine. I'm going to attempt to plan mine out as best as possible even with my in laws always throwing in a "lets go out to lunch Sunday" curve ball. If only we could pick where we were going prior to 15 min before.
  • Nelsonchristina18
    1dypbjhtza5f.jpg
    Just keep going!