Hi

Options
New to group I have the Vivofit2. It works for me. Like the options of changing the arm band colors.

Replies

• CynnaMonkey
    CynnaMonkey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I like how the vivofit2 looks! I definitely prefer the garmin overall :D the armbands are much more comfy!
  • MaralynManson
    MaralynManson Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have the vivosmart HR. Maybe it's not the most accurate? But love it! Great for motivation and keeping score.
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just got a Vivosmart HR+ and I'm digging it. Wear it all the time except when I shower, I take it off then to charge. Really like the sleep tracking part.
  • RaleighKendra
    RaleighKendra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a forerunner 225
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    gdsmit1 wrote: »
    I just got a Vivosmart HR+ and I'm digging it. Wear it all the time except when I shower, I take it off then to charge. Really like the sleep tracking part.

I do exactly the same - charge whilst showering. then i also wont get soap or shampoo on it. I find just doing this is enough to keep it charged. AND I dont miss out on those valuable steps.
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just got a Forerunner 935. Feel free to add me on connect. My username is larosa217
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    gdsmit1 wrote: »

I do exactly the same - charge whilst showering. then i also wont get soap or shampoo on it. I find just doing this is enough to keep it charged. AND I dont miss out on those valuable steps.

Hey y'all I have the same one never thought about charging it while I shower. How is the battery lasting? I normally wait till it shows I'm getting low before I charge it? I might have to start doing this.