cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
Post here about your September babies! ,

Replies

• cocolo89
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Anyone here with September due dates? I don't see a form started yet. Let me introduce myself, this is my 4th pregnancy, I'm due 9-18-17. 6 weeks tomorrow. I have been following a whole30-paleo food eating plan. (95% whole30 but because I'm not 100, I can't say it's whole 30 LoL those are the rules) anyways, I feel fantastic. No nausea (knock on wood) no exhaustion and no extra lbs yet (I usually gain fairly quickly during pregnancy so I hope to stay 20-25lbs this time; usually I'm like 35-40ish and have a hard time losing weight but I eventually get it off with extra hard work )I hope to stick close to whole30-Paleo the rest of my pregnancy. I did slip up yesterday but honestly I was surprised how easy it was to get back on track today. Usually when I slip up I end up stuffing my face in junk food for a week what are your calorie goals at? I haven't been counting calories at all, but I'm looking to start tracking to make sure I eat enough. I've been losing weight from cutting out all the crap from my foods and probably just losing the holiday bloat. I'm about 127-128 now and looking to keep it under 150 *please please pretty please lol.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am 9/23/17. This is my first, so I am a bit scarred!

I had very mild nausea last week that went away with food, but if today is any indicator I may be heading towards the real morning sickness days :(

Right now my calorie goal is 1750, which is actually a 1lb/week loss for me with normal activity, so I will talk to my OB about that at our appointment this week. I am BMI obese so she wants me to not gain any more than 20 lbs. I have mostly been sticking to my calorie goal well since pregnant, a little over on some days as I am getting used to having to incorporate snacks and stuff to ward of nausea.

I also started training for a half marathon in early January thinking we had fertility issues and this wasn't going to happen, so I am a little torn about that. But, since pregnant I have to say my runs have actually gotten better, so I think for now I will stick with the plan and just play it by ear. I can always decide to stop if it gets to be too much. I don't really care about time so I am happy to run/walk.
  • Athomemermaid
    Athomemermaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI ladies! I'm due Sept 22. First time mum and I'm 6weeks + 3 days. I'm having terrible morning sickness and nausea. I've been trying all the hacks and man its rough.

I'm trying to stay at maintenance -when I've logged but it's a struggle just to eat healthy to be honest.

• cocolo89
    Options
    Just got hit with nausea couple days ago.... 7wks tomorrow and extremely hard eating healthy. My plans all went in the toilet lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    I was struggling with nausea (all day every day for a week), my OB suggested Dramamine and it has been wonderful. Ask your dr., if they have any suggestions for you.
  • bananasd09
    bananasd09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm due September 15, my nausea was the worst when I had a cold a couple weeks ago. During that time I tried the preggo pops and they seems to help for a short period of time. My favorite flavor was green apple.
    Now the nausea comes and goes throughout the day but manageable for sure.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Had my first ultrasound last week, we finally got to see some tangible proof something is really going on in there, and baby bean had a good heart beat. I seem to be mostly past the nausea and feeling like myself again, but was super hungry all the time last week. I did ok most days, but if this keeps up it will definitely be a challenge to keep my weight under control. I need to try to get back to consistent exercise to help out!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    12 weeks now and energy is kicking back in! anyone on fitbit here? I try to aim 11-12k steps daily. hoping to increase it as the weather warms up. I've gained few lbs, about 3lbs. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday so I can hardly wait!!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have a fitbit one, typically get between 7-12k a day. I have one tuesday too!!! It is actually my NT test one. I am super excited to see if little bean looks like something, my first one wast too impressive, just a blobby thing.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2BHPFG if you wanna be fitbit friends
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I have a fitbit one, typically get between 7-12k a day. I have one tuesday too!!! It is actually my NT test one. I am super excited to see if little bean looks like something, my first one wast too impressive, just a blobby thing.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2BHPFG if you wanna be fitbit friends

Mines the NT scan too :)) hurray for ultrasounds! I love seeing baby. Usually at this point they are more developed and look like a tiny baby. I'm so excited. I'm hoping to get some good pictures so I can guess the gender according to nub. Bahahah. I'm so so looking forward to finding out the gender, 20wks is too long to wait but I guess we have 8weeks left :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Agreed, I just want to know RIGHT NOW. But my gut tells me it is a girl. I hope thats the case! Hubby will cry tho, he is dead set on a boy....
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Had my NT today, and got to see the little bugger. I had one at 8 weeks to verify, but it didn't look like much at that point. This time it definitely looked like a little baby :smile: It was doing all sorts of flips and bopping around in there, didn't want to sit still long enough to get measurements taken so it took a little while, but it was still nice because we got to watch it longer! I might be in for it once it gets big enough that I can feel all that movement!
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Baby number 4 due September 2nd but we'll see lol my first two were early and my last was induced at 41 weeks. Hoping for a girl as I have all boys.
  • la_vie_est_belle_
    la_vie_est_belle_ Posts: 139 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Woo hoo! September mamas! My first baby is due the Sept 11 (hopefully the baby wont come on that date!)I had such terrible nausea and sickness the first trimester (I went to the ER for dehydration and have been taking anti-neausea meds which are amazing) that I'm just happy to be eating again! My eating plan is still whatever doesn't make me nauseous. Right now cheese,eggs, peanut butter, bread,and lots of fruit and popsicles. I'm really hoping to start craving veggies and other healthy foods again without gagging.
  • la_vie_est_belle_
    la_vie_est_belle_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    cocolo89 wrote: »
    Just got hit with nausea couple days ago.... 7wks tomorrow and extremely hard eating healthy. My plans all went in the toilet lol

LOL i was just about to say--how are you eating so healthy?? You must be one of the few lucky ones that doesn't get nausea! Hope your nausea gets better soon!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    How are my September mommas doing?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    getting a much more obvious tumtum these days, people are starting to notice. 2 weeks til we find out if its a boy or girl! and feeling good again, hitting the second trimester and spring rolling around at the same time has turned me into a new person!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Any other sept mommas still around?

Rolling into the third trimester. Getting to experience the wonders of swollen feet and cankles, but otherwise doing ok. Seem to be gaining crazy weight anytime I slack off for a weekend and getting back on track seems to no longer result in shedding the water weight. Shall see if I get a lecture this week when I go see the doc.

Hope you all are hanging in there!