Fitbit Blaze and MyFitnessPal have not been syncing for weeks. Help.

Options
My steps/exercise have not been showing up in MyFitnessPal for weeks now. Seems like calories logged are not showing up in the Fitbit dashboard either. Can I please get some help?

Replies

• deekhenry
    deekhenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same issue, and I'm not finding a clear answer. Any luck yet??
  • pimpscampi
    pimpscampi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    None
  • clrivel
    clrivel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here :(
  • clearbluesky0
    clearbluesky0 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here and hoping it will work soon. At least it's good to know it's not just mine.
  • pimpscampi
    pimpscampi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I deleted the Fitbit app and MyFitnessPal from my phone. Then went online and revoked access for MyFitnessPal on my Fitbit dashboard. Then reinstalled both apps and linked my Fitbit again through MyFitnessPal. Now it's working again.
  • seapuck63
    seapuck63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I noticed 1/25 was the last time it showed FB information in MFP. Since then, I can't get it to sync. Calories logged in MFP are syncing to FB app ironically. Both apps are current. I've restarted my Samsung Note 3. I've also logged out and in again on both apps. I've deleted both apps and revoked access as described above. Nothing has worked. With 20,000+ steps on both Friday and Saturday, there should be some "bonus" in Exercise section. MFP, what's going on?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't read these posts.

You'll actually need to log a support issue.

Because it sounds like you did do it right for available steps to fix. As long as apps were closed on device, when you revoked access. Deleted would have been better actually.

After install again - you got the option set correctly to use Fitbit as basis for step counts?

Time zones confirmed also?