Is anyone a member?

Options
I recently joined Koko, I bought a Living Social coupon for it and I am so glad that I did. For $60 a month I now have an unlimited personal trainer. I go when I want. There is rarely a wait and if there is its usually no more than 10 mins. I use the machine and I am building muscle. I am comfortable here and I am going at my own pace. I can track my results online. There really isnt anything that I dont like about this place!

Replies

• cchappell79
    cchappell79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a member out in California. I LOVE Koko!!! I joined in early February and have had significant strength gain. I am now getting my food in order and counting calories and will hopefully see some weight loss. I have a long way to go, but this is the first time in my life that I have stuck with an exercise program for more than 2 weeks and still look forward to going to the gym!
  • laneylouwho
    laneylouwho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined in Texas this week with my fiance, but we already love it. I love that I can track my past workouts/progress and my upcoming workouts online, and I also love that it's kind of like a game (keeping the bar within the box)!
  • karmawaves
    karmawaves Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined Koko and am looking forward to the program! Has anyone had success ? What program did you choose?