Rockin Body vs CIZE

Options
Shells918
Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
I'm on my 4th week of Rockin Body and I love Shawn T and the dancing. I'm not sweating as much as I used to, and while I've lost 3.5 inches around my waist, 3 around the hips, and even an inch off of my back, I haven't lost a pound. I eat around 1200 calories/day on a lower carb diet, and was struggling before I started with RB, and was doing the Punch Kick and Jam dvd 5 days a week before RB.
I watched the infomercial for CIZE yesterday and read some reviews and it sounds like it may be more intense and I might be more likely to lose weight as well as inches. Wondering if anybody has tried it has done both and may be able to give me their experiences regarding this. It's also on sale. I'm not into the INSANITY type workouts yet. I really like dancing.

Replies

• angel_minor18
    angel_minor18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the inches lost!! The scale is not always your friend, as you can see. VFrom what I understand the cardio in Cize is pretty amped up but A LOT of fun! I'm going to be starting a challenge group for Cize in mid February, I would love to have you if you want to join. I really just wanted to switch things up and have more fun...especially with it being the winter season.
  • Shells918
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe someone finally answered me !!! I'll probably be starting the second week of February when I come back from vacation.
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    Haha!! I'm sorry...I am so excited about doing it, that when I noticed no-one had answered I replied :) Did you already order it and viewed it?
  • Shells918
    Options
    Not yet. Probably this weekend.
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    Okay..
  • shalynnjane
    shalynnjane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 2 weeks and do you ever sweat it's awesome and you're so focused on the moves you don't feel like you're working out lol!