Looking for awesome people ^_^

Options
Hey all :)
I'm new (ish) to MFP and would love to make some new friends here!

I'm British, I like dinosaurs, tattoos are awesome (although I don't have any myself) and i'm in a long term relationship with Netflix...nice to meet you!

Replies

• rainbowdaze1029
    rainbowdaze1029 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Always in the market for more friends!

I'm America, I also think dinosaurs are pretty rad, I have several tattoos and I ended my relationship with Netflix to get with Hulu. Nice to meet you too! ;)
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm always interested in new friends!

I'm a person. Dinosaurs are incredible. I have 4 tattoos and want more. I ended my relationship with Netflix and Hulu and got with a DVR. :blush:
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey, what a nice introduction, I used to collect magazines about dinosaurs when growing up, I love tattoos and got them myself ( 10 so far ) I think I have more of a relationship with the Wii than I do with Netflix.

Also hello to the other ladies who seem nice!! :3
    ah right, I am from México, almost forgot to say.

• EbonyWhiteMage
    EbonyWhiteMage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new here to and in an open relationship with Netflix as well. I'm certainly looking to make new friends!
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have 0 tattoos and a pretty intense relationship with Netflix. I love baby girrafes. Anyone in this thread can add me
  • thinalini
    thinalini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have no tattoos but am saving up the money I would normally spend on junk food to fund my first tattoo! Dinosaurs and Netflix are also amazing.
  • brynosaurusrex3
    brynosaurusrex3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh my god guys. Netflix told me I was the only one :open_mouth:
    Feel free to add me if you want, you all seem pretty cool! :)
  • oojah82
    oojah82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You guys are funny!
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently cheating on Netflix with Hulu+ (oops) and am working on figuring out how I want to start a half sleeve.
  • acushhh
    acushhh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hahah this is my favorite thread so far.

Hi everyone! I have lots of tattoos, dinos are neat...and I hang with netflix, hulu and prime on the reg, but it's cool, they all understand. Please add me! I'd love the support :)
  • kataliceb
    kataliceb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new to this and just joined this group. I'm from Sheffield, UK. I have 5 tattoos with more planned. Feel free to add me! The more support the better : )
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty awesome. :-)
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a Human. Wishing for a tatt or two. I'm in a poly relationship with both Hulu and Netflix. Love people who know how to laugh. :)