February 2 sign-in

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• kpondskponds
    kpondskponds Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2017
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 16 miles on the bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - barely
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes - let's just say beer and bikes go good together.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Rough day yesterday. Hope today goes better. Yesterday was chilly at the bank so going to bundle up today. How is it one part of the building is nice and toasty the next is freezing.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    I am DEFINITELY NOT a super disciplined mortal on a regular basis, but I can be when I put my mind to it--mostly because I can be stubborn! :lol: Still I like your POV on this challenge because even at the age of 45 I am only NOW learning to create more routine, more grounding and learning to lay down some roots for myself! Better to make them healthy ones right! :grey_question:

Still have that positive feeling about Day 2 :smile:
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @kpondskponds I agree that beer and biking go together. I used to do long distance biking and a beer is a perfect reward. Track it all and you'll stay in balance!
    @MsMarlaJean It's good to be stubborn about some things!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    I am a pretty disciplined person, except with eating. LOL. Maybe that is why it bugs me so much when I am off track. Hmmm.

Here is one of my AZ cactus pics. This is when there was a Chihuly installation (blown glass) within the Phoenix Botanical Gardens several yrs back.
    0v2o2s8axxd9.jpg
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Exercise? Yes 40 minutes/aerobic DVD
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

All in all, a super day!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Yes x 3 Today was break in a new pair of shoes. :# It was a painful day LOL I may never wear them again.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Day 2 went well. I felt extremely productive because I made a large pot of white bean chili for my teaching colleague who had a knee replacement, I took a 30 minute brisk walk, showered and made my lunch to take to work--all before 7am!

exercise: yes
    track: yes
    stay within calories: yes

And this evening I have the pleasure of seeing my son's orchestra concert at his high school. Good day! I hope you all had great days, too. (and if not, tomorrow's a new one!)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 122 minutes (65 minute walk + 15 minutes elliptical + 22 minutes calisthenics + 20 minutes day 2, February challenges)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Accountability here is the only thing that got me in the gym tonight 20 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes on the rower and I needed it or I would've been over calories
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Just barely because there are no healthy options at Costcolunch I'm definitely staying away from there
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

• fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    BAM! Ouch! Oh my! It really stings when you fall off the wagon!! I made some bad choices today and even worse, I had no reason to cave. SWISH SWISH - That's me dusting myself off. I don't like this feeling a bit. I much prefer having stayed on track when I log in at the end of the day.

- Exercise - (one positive) Morning swim, noon parking lot stroll to Publics.
    - Tracking - Mentally, and even then it was painful
    - Calories - Not unless I am a linebacker.

@phoebelayla - I loved the Chihuly pic. I had to grab my glasses to get a fix on the odd red "blooms". His work reminds me of something out of a Dr. Suess book, it is so fantastical.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minute Jillian Michaels DVD
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Barely, but yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. Big salad at restaurant was over 600 cals!
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    @fitqueenbess that was me last weekend! I wish I have the calorie budget of sumo wrestler at that time!

Yes to all (Cleaning for 20 minutes. I have every intention to walk this afternoon... then I sat down to eat my lunch, fell asleep on the couch; My self control is kind of back, no to turron and only had a piece of Hershey's miniature milk chocolate)

Ha, does standing count as exercise? I stood for 3 hours when I was lecturing
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Exercise? Yes; 40 minutes of strength training and a 20 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a power walk to the supermarket and to pick up kid from school.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Yes, yes,yes I could only use bike for 5 minutes because of knee pain, but was able to walls some also.