February 3 sign-in

2»

Replies

• hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    3 Yes (clean for an hour)
    Sometimes I wonder how come I have time to do volunteer works, help my friends or just hang out with my friends but not have time for myself to do some exercises. Tired of using cleaning as my workout... so I am going to try "walking" as my priority, especially walking with my dog. My friend has suggested me not to sit down when I get home from work. She might be onto something, cos I start chilling and forget what I NEED to do once I sit down.

@soda80 you are too funny!
  • rachellegere
    rachellegere Posts: 7 Member
    Feb 2
    Exercised?: Yes. Walking, hit my step goal for the day.
    Calories?: Yes. Stayed well under my goal even on date night <3
    Tracked?: Yes.

Feb 3
    Exercised?: Yes. Walking, hit my step goal again :)
    Calories?: Yes. Stayed under goal.
    Tracked?: Yes. Every bite!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 minute walk, since I can barely walk after 2 Zumba classes this week. Trying new classes next week that don't disable me.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, even the espressos.
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Exercise 30 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    For the lady 3 days, I have done a higher than usual level of exercise. After 3 days, it is an intentionally easy day.
    Exercise: 30 minute stroll.
    Calories: under limit
    Tracking: ok
    Tomorrow: HIIT
  • Chatiann
    Chatiann Posts: 13 Member
    I'm a bit late to report but for the 3rd. I did very well with a YES for logging in YES for staying under my calorie goal with some to spare And YES for exercising, still painting the rental house(6 hours) today And will be all week. Good thing I actually really enjoy it for some reason lol.
    I do miss my swimming laps at the pool And my stationery exercise bike which I will resume when the house is ready to rent out again. I love walking but it's far too cold here right now for that -30 -40 and is even colder with the wind chill. Where you ask ? Labrador city!
    Be good everybody!!
  • kpondskponds
    kpondskponds Posts: 25 Member
    Exercise 30 min treadmill run
    Calories under budget thanks to exercise - steak nite!
    Tracking yes
  • donns
    donns Posts: 29 Member
    2/3
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Under calories yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    A pass day for me. Knee hurting too much to hit the bike.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,248 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 4 hours of downhill skiing at Mt Snow, VT It is a wonderful way to spend a day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, easy when you are exercising all day
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Great job everyone and Thanks @RangerRickL for all the work you put into the group.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,164 Member
    Yes x 3, spin class.
    @RangerRickL - I too appreciate that we get to stay in the group, even if we missed out on the winners circle. Learning how to get back on track, and staying away from all or none thinking is very important. For me, the best 10 days of January were the last ten, after I had already used up my passes. I ate really well, felt great and gained momentum to start this month off in the right foot!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! Two hours of downhill skiing - I have short skis which generally people tease me about but it's like rollerblading down the mountain so I can go everywhere - even mild blacks!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes had a light pie at Pie Five whew

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes tried this new Diet Pepsi (I hate Pepsi in general) but they are making a aspartame free Diet Pepsi that tastes remarkably like Diet Coke woot!! I may have to switch brand loyalty!

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Exercise :+1: 35 minute Rebounding

Calories :+1:

Logging :+1:

Day 3 SUCCESS!! :mrgreen: