February 4 sign-in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    No internet last night :/ I had one of those days at work where I felt comfy. So they got to see the silly side of me. My boss was like OMG our quiet serious person has had me laughing all day. I don 't do it often but as it's our long day 8:30 to 7. We had so much tension all week I figured what the heck.
    Lots of errands to do and chores to do too today. It is so cold out and my mom wants to go see the veggie man. I will do it but then I will come home to defrost. Lol
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    OMG I am frozen and I really don't think I should have to be telling my mom to put on a hat. Lol Who does she want to impress ;) plus when you go out with me you always look good as I dress for warmth not for looks. You name the color I was probably wearing it with a huge orange coat. I am telling you it is very easy to look great standing next to me. Lol

Time to thaw out and do the chores.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Good morning. No soccer games for me today because unfortunately my younger son broke two bones in his ankle at practice on Wednesday. Poor guy. He will be fine but cast, crutches, bad weather and school are not a great mix. For you folks who live in cooler climates, the schools here are different. Every door leads to outside- there are no hallways between classes. Most of the time that is great, but a broken ankle in middle school the one year CA doesn't have a drought, not so much. My high schooler's team plays during the week and their comp soccer has to stop during HS season. So, all of that to tell you that I have a free Saturday and I almost don't know what to do with myself....: no excuses not to get in a great workout for me!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes 20 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes
  • Chatiann
    Chatiann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day four complete with a YES to logging in everything YES to under calorie goal and YES to exercising, today was walking 20 minutes!
    Using the 4 " D's " which are Distance myself from what temps me, Drink a glass of water,
    Delay - am I really even hungry right now and Distract myself by getting busy doing something whether it be going for a walk, one of my many hobbies or even housework lol.
    Be good everybody!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    E-yes, DVD
    T- yes
    C- yes
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All calories tracked, stayed under, and plenty of activity bright and early this morning. Happy weekend to everyone!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Exercise- 30 min DVD, 30 min walk
    Within cals- yes
    Track eat/drink- yes- oops, better recalculate with the glass of wine I just remembered!
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Need a pass day for calorie intake - eating way more than I need to (>1000 extra kcal) and I am absolutely stuffed.
    Busy cleaning and cooking the whole morning (for exercise) and logged everything.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FEBRARY 4 - yes x 3. Today's exercise was airport terminal walking. I' m her and oh so tired..
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Lots of exercise today. 115 minutes of hiking in the desert plus 65 minutes of active stretching
    Calories: well under
    Tracking: ok
  • kpondskponds
    kpondskponds Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    E-no, rest day and long run or ride tomorrow
    T- yes
    C- yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 60 minutes of walking, 36 minutes of strength training, and a 20 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. My knee felt good enough for cleaning, but sadly still can't ride bike
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? BARELY! Symphony with the family. Lots of cheese & wine, YAY!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 99.999% LOL!
  • donns
    donns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calorie range yes
    Track yes
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 30 min walk
    Calories Yes
    Tracking Yes